Reviews for Frenemies with Benefits
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
Awesome! Loved it!
ladysubaru83 chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
why did u kill Hiro?! WHYYY?!
ladysubaru83 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
i will not laugh. i will not laugh *chuckle* ooops too late
(got my brain sliced by Sylar)
fukuyama chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
Yeah... I'm not so sure about the ending - for me it just doeesn't fit the rest of the story (mood- but also plot-wise), but other than that great writing.
wowfairy13 chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
This story was amazing!
jakondas chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
*squeaks* This is so freakin' cool! Love the ending, and how Sylar stops Peter from killing his mom. So very nicely in character, though I'm not sure how many other people might agree with me. _
jakondas chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
OMG OMG OMG

*picks self up off the floor, and tries to make coherent comment*

Er, just had to point out that peter's use of Telekinesis here is damned hot. The way that Peter is struggling with the moral/mental aspect of his relationship with Sylar, verses their physical one, is wonderfully written. I'm loving it. I am apparently an utter freak for not finding the dead body a turn-off... but hey, I am actively reading anything with Sylar in it, so I have to be a sick puppy anyway, right? _
AwesomeGaySidekick chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
OK, I loved this story. Loved loved loved, but then you had Peter and Sylar kill Hiro and Ando. . Ugh, I hated that. I still love the story, just not QUITE as much, but I'm wimpy that way. I hate character deaths, or any ending that isn't really happy. I'm a lot like Hiro...I even play Magic: The Gathering. :P

Anyway, great story, except for the end, in my opinion. I think he should have stolen Hiro's powers, to keep them both safe, instead of KILLING him to steal them, since obviously he wouldn't have to kill to get them. Both him and Syler could have Hiro's powers, then maybe Peter could have used Rene's powers to wipe his memory of the event or something...I don't know, I'm being silly. All in all, very good story.
Haruka The-Dark-Angel chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
This is a really sweet story~~ I love how you made the development of their relationship. And how Sylar has gone from a smug psyco-killer into Peter's gentle and quite submissive lover. Their moments together at Peter's home really romantic . Oh, yeah, and I always like how you written a Bottom!Sylar. He usually the top in most heroes fanfic I read and it's nice to see him as bottom without a degradation in his masculinity(usually people write a bottom one to be a little bit un-masculine). The Lornrocks part of the story was great too XD
RaveLDG chapter 9 . 5/17/2011
That was a great read. Love the funzies and all the seriousness.

This has to be the most usess review I have ever given, but I am exhausted now, but wanted to let you know I LOVED it and fell in love with your characterization. Kudos
dancingdragon3 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Such a wonderful beginning! Your characterization of Sylar as a virgin, and his reaction to the sex was so perfect! The best! Seriously, the best ever.

But i gotta ask, did he really think Peter wanted to do him? Or was he just planting the suggestion because that's what he wanted?
dancingdragon3 chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
Loved this story from start to finish. I was totally surprised when this turned from a redemption of Sylar to a corruption of Peter, but I suppose it's more like they are meeting in the middle. Either way, nicely done.

Great having Sylar have to save Angela. Gruesome having them kill Hiro and Ando. And wonderful scene with them having a lay-about all day. Peter asking if Sylar will catch him if he falls. Lovely.

Sigh. Great story, and one I will probably re-read many many times. Thanks for filling this prompt!
dancingdragon3 chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Wow, this chapter is my favorite. I adore how Sylar describes the feeling of killing. And to someone who has been alone his whole life, how much more power would that feeling have over him? Very well done. Just excellent.

And Peter being swayed by the description. So realistic. Then of course there is the sex. Hot, hot, hot.
chiakaiyuki chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
haha, you killed my fav character. but i dont care, coz evil(ish) peter is so hot.

amazingly good fic, esp with all the smex at the start. :D and the fluffy ending was great.
LunaValkyrie21 chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
Yay I loved this fic so much when I started reading it yesterday. Not to mention all of the hot sex scenes and the ending which I though was so cute :D.