Reviews for What Time Will Tell
CentauRita chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Mutually satisfying and blissful...surviving 10 months of blueballz, now,THAT is love! Kudos to Jasper to slowing Edward down ;} that must've been...'hard!'
DemeRain chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Thanks for sharing.
Melendine chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
whilst I don't approve of playing hard to get, I love the lemon.
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
What perfect love story. How sweet Jasper was to wait for Edward like he did. It was worth the wait. Now Edward knows him and trusts him.
nmydreamz chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Great story - hot, steamy - can't believe it's been around for 2 years and I never saw it! Really nice job!
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Awww that was great! Very sweet story.
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
How in the hell did it take me two years to read this wonderful story?! Who know. But I do know that it was beautiful and wonderful and so well written. Thanks for sharing.
Nancy
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Sweet, hot and just beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.
Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Swoon! Loved it! Soooo hot! I'm going to go creep around your other stories now :-)
Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Beautiful! J's patient love is so hard to find.

Thx for sharing!
Michelle Dyer chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Beautiful story. Beautiful lovemaking
OvertlyConcealed chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Great story! So glad it was recommended to me. : )
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was exactly what I needed just now. :) Your boys were so sweet and sexy and just perfect together. I alternately love and hate when it takes these two ages to get together - their love is so explosive when they finally do get together that you want them to have been together, but then you know that it wouldn't have been nearly as passionate without all that UST for months on end. *end ramble* Anyway, I loved this! :)
Grizzo chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Sexy Hot. Glad Edward waited. Made this all the more special.
ginab chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
sigh. So sweet and freaking hot! LOL! Very nice build up. Good job!