Reviews for Buddies Not Friends
No name chapter 2 . 7/31
This is the kind of story I have been looking for! Steve and pony have such a funny relationship, and this story did a perfect job of showing it!
LupinandHarry chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Yay really great two shot! I enjoyed it a lot. I really liked the dialogue in that you made their dialect sound realistic. If that makes sense.

Anyways, awesome job!
Hawaiichick chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Thanks for the great read! I wish it was longer, but I'm looking forward to your next wonderful story.
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Wow, great start! Fantastic writing. I love that we get to see inside of Steve's head. To see what he thinks about Pony. I've always wondered why, of everyone in the gang, those two didn't really get along even when they both shared the strongest bond with the same person (Soda). You would think that commonality would make them friends too. (Well, minus the whole jealousy thing...which I am not too convinced that that is the reason those two don't like each other. Well, maybe it contributes to their dislike of each other...) I love your explanation about Steve and Pony's relationship. The difference between a buddy and a friend. And poor Soda is stuck in the middle. I've always wondered if he was wonderfully oblivious to Steve and Pony dislike of one another. You would think not, since he seems so perceptive in the book.
Spindlegal chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
im like addicted to your stories! haha.

I like your writing style and dont see anything wrong here...

btw- i think you should make another steve and ponyboy story there my fav for some odd reason :) haha
tcadmiral chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
ahh, i love stories about Steve, he's so under-appreciated. This was well written too, I think you really captured Ponyboy and Steve's relationship...so good job and keep up the good work!
vivilost chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
awesome.
Mickie1984 chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
I like this story. I hate to see it end.
pepsi-Cola.StayGoldPony chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Aww, I loved it. The only thing I don't like is when they make fun of pony a tad bit. But this is still really good :)
Diverging Patronus chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
i really thought i reviewed this huh...? well anyway! this wa great! i really love ponyxsteve friendship/ interaction fics! you just dont see them enough! i really like it though i wish i could say anything else to say but that...buti cant!) good job again! xD
TeamPonyboy chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Are u finished writing, cause i really want this story to continue, and like something happen hat might bring pony and steve together ?
radn chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
really good :)
anon chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
definitely continue!
pepsi-Cola.StayGoldPony chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
If you don't continue I will kill you. Eh.. Just saying :) You published this on my B-day just like a couple other people did too! :) Hehe, cool. I know,I know, I'm weird.
spiritmind675 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
You could continue it, but I really think this is a nice place to end it.3

Oh and I was confused at the beginning-you switch from thrid person POV to 1st with he and then I comments...

Good fic though!