Reviews for Because You're Always Right
Book girl fan chapter 11 . 11/16/2015
I thought he was saying he was talking to a dead man because he was being overconfident about killing Danny.
detectivejiju chapter 19 . 9/21/2015
Amazing Fanfiction! Thanks for each and every chapter... It had lots of Danny- Steve bromance, humour and whump! I enjoyed reading each chapter... Good work!
robinkristin chapter 18 . 5/31/2015
Beautiful Story
Guest chapter 19 . 3/10/2015
when this is completed add complete to the story
Guest chapter 19 . 1/14/2015
:) waiting for the complete sign to be there before i stop reading!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
Hope to see this finalized in the near future... :) add complete when this is done!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/10/2014
is more coming or is this finalized? add complete to the story when it's done! :)
avieryfriend chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
Okay I laughed my butt off on this chapter it was so funny! Thanks for the stories so far; they've all been great, but for some reason this one was on the mark funny! You got their back and forth sarcastic banter perfect! I'm such a huge Steve and Danno fan anyway, love the whump and comfort, but once in awhile a spoonful of comedy makes you realize how much you love these characters! Looking forward to reading more
Rose Zanini chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
OMG I love the covert affairs references. I really hope you meant to put them there because they are bloody awsome!
Rose Zanini chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
This chapter is the best yet. I absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/19/2013
more coming or is it done?
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
More coming?
Guest chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
When this is finished add complete to it. But otherwise it's been a long wait for updates
Kanae Yuna chapter 19 . 2/1/2013
I love all the chapters, but I especially loved this last one! It's always so hard to find good Steve whumpage and this was amazing! Can I please request more Steve whump? I look forward to your next chapter!
May Eve chapter 19 . 7/29/2012
This fic has stolen my heart (and my liver and my spleen and at least one of my kidneys). Keep it all, it was totally worth it.