Reviews for Because You're Always Right
robinkristin chapter 18 . 5/31
Beautiful Story
when this is completed add complete to the story
:) waiting for the complete sign to be there before i stop reading!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
Hope to see this finalized in the near future... :) add complete when this is done!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/10/2014
is more coming or is this finalized? add complete to the story when it's done! :)
avieryfriend chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
Okay I laughed my butt off on this chapter it was so funny! Thanks for the stories so far; they've all been great, but for some reason this one was on the mark funny! You got their back and forth sarcastic banter perfect! I'm such a huge Steve and Danno fan anyway, love the whump and comfort, but once in awhile a spoonful of comedy makes you realize how much you love these characters! Looking forward to reading more
Rose Zanini chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
OMG I love the covert affairs references. I really hope you meant to put them there because they are bloody awsome!
Rose Zanini chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
This chapter is the best yet. I absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/19/2013
more coming or is it done?
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
More coming?
Guest chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
When this is finished add complete to it. But otherwise it's been a long wait for updates
Kanae Yuna chapter 19 . 2/1/2013
I love all the chapters, but I especially loved this last one! It's always so hard to find good Steve whumpage and this was amazing! Can I please request more Steve whump? I look forward to your next chapter!
May Eve chapter 19 . 7/29/2012
This fic has stolen my heart (and my liver and my spleen and at least one of my kidneys). Keep it all, it was totally worth it.
May Eve chapter 17 . 7/29/2012
Oh my god. OH MY GOD. It took me a second read through to get why Danno should like the song and I feel pathetic for that but OH MY GOD you are amazing for this.
May Eve chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
Ok, all of these chapter make me happy, but this chapter just makes me want to smile until my face hurts. The bromance is INDESCRIBABLE.