Reviews for He's Back
Sherlee Annejelic631 chapter 7 . 7/16/2015
This is da best
tffforever chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
I love this story please find ish it or let me help since I'm guessing that u r in college please let me finish it for you! But if not I don't mind but please give me more of this story! Please! I'm begging!
tffforever chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
When r u going to go ish please find ish if not can I give you some suggestions so u could add it to ur story? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee?! This story is my absolute favorite and donate beat it. Even he royal family comes in second please please pretty please let me help u finish it!
tffforever chapter 7 . 5/19/2015
Hi hi hi where are pleas please finish this story it was magnificent. Seriously not one but two cliffhangers and two years please hurry and write soon
Miko Vampire chapter 7 . 4/15/2015
Will Alois and Claude be in this and when will you update anytime soon?
TheDevilsKitten chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
Hey *nudge nudge* you know what the note on sebastians black rose said! Its not over yet! Please please pleaseee update this soon and don't abandon it!
onlyoneperson chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Did you realize you c
Ariali chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Good story. FYI: 100 pounds is definitely enough to buy food. The exchange rate is about 2:1 with US $ so that's around $200. Also, 67 degrees C is ridiculously hot. Human body temperature is 37C (98F) and room temp is around 25C. Please fix.
Lovelyheartsforever chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Next chapter? And y is this rated m, there isn't anything mature in this
Fedski chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Great chapter! Although, I think that 67 degrees CELSIUS would not be comfortable at all ;)

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please post soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Oh my gosh! Ur story is amazing! I can't get enough!
Another kuro fan chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Gosh golly that's intense! Do update soon!
Midnight Kei chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
I love your story. :) I love the plot! Please please please update soon.
Kuma-chan chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
Please update! I really want to read on!
Breaking-Benjamin-rules chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
please please please please please continue.
can't wait to see what happens next!