Reviews for Assassination
kkirkl chapter 16 . 4/12
What a great story! I enjoyed it very much ... in a morbid sort of way :)
You are a very talented writer.
ambard10 chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
great story i like very much...
jinxcat21 chapter 14 . 12/2/2013
This story made my stomach churn. I'm honestly wondering why I even read it once I realized how nasty it was going to be, but this chapter certainly made it all worth it. And knowing Tony is safe and on the road to recovery just took away any chance of nightmares with bad endings
Midnight1906 chapter 16 . 3/27/2013
_
noortjen chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
I believe that this is the second story I've read that was made by you, and I must say that you again managed to amaze me. I really love your writing; it's a good plot, it's moving and very in character. Very well done!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
Fantastic story. Absolutely loved it. Read it all from start to finish and then went back and reread it immediately.

Please, please, please keep it up!
the-phoenixette chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
I have enjoyed reading all your storys, but this one is easily one of the best works of fanfiction I've ever read! You're very talanted, and I hope you continue posting stories. I have two more stories from you to read (Revelations and Salvation), and I'm looking forward to them both.
Tacpebs chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
Awesome story! Loved it!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/17/2012
Hi i loved the fic, it was like reading a book, kept me up à few nights.
Scat210 chapter 16 . 7/27/2012
Wow, a very long and in-depth story but it was brilliantly written and had me so engrossed I think I've spent halve the day reading it. Thank you for the enjoyment.
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
Oh my gosh! I loved the ending to this chap! :O the Tony/Gibbs moment was SO true and touching! Awesome! :D
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Yes! I knew the target was Vance, I just knew it! I love your writing and I'm obsessed with this one! :D
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 16 . 1/2/2012
Wow. I am in complete awe. That was so much more than a fanfic or even a casefic. That was a real story. Like J. K. Rowling Dan Brown Suzanne Collins good. Your story was fascinating and so realistic that I could picture it in my mind as I read (although, picturing a bald Tony was pretty hard). Amazingly well done! Oh, and Dr. Reed totally made me think of Criminal Minds even though it is spelled differently (there I go always making connections where none exist) and Tony's torture reminded me of hijacking in the Hunger Games! Sorry for my long rambling review...
2merryann chapter 16 . 11/22/2011
Awww, adorable ending! The middle part had me on the edge of my chair til the middle of the last 2 nights, so I didn't have time to leave feedback. Loved Tony's letter to Gibbs. Loved this entire last chapter, where Gibbs figured out what is wrong and explains things to Tony. And fishing! Way too cute. Thank you for writing!
Nikolaos chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
Wow!

I just finished reading your epic fic. I loved the character relations that you portrayed, you did a truely amazing job!

Nik.