Reviews for Assassination
Janean chapter 16 . 7/25
Ready your stories a little late in the game but truly enjoying your style of writing. I'm reading backwards as I tend to enjoy longer stories more and the last one posted was the longest one lol. I don't mind telling you that in the three I've read I've had to stop for a short while during each because they were so intense. I know you'd make it okay in the end but

One to the next one! Btw, obviously I enjoy them very much.

Holly70sgirl chapter 16 . 6/29/2015
Just came across this story. Beautifully written. Absolutely loved it. Great job!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
Holy moly , my heart is in my mouth , gripping , brilliant read x
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Only on chapter 2 and I am hooked , fantastic read so far thank you x
snapes wife to be chapter 16 . 8/15/2014
Loved this! Its not too often I happen upon a fic that has me wanting to keep reading until its finished without stopping lol, I almost let out a happy squeal when that awful man was left to die! Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
This story is amazing. Loved reading it thanks!
shygirl377 chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
I sooo love this story. I have read it more than once! I especially love Gibbs feeding Tony...Aww! I really hope you write again soon! You are one of my absolute favorite writers!-with love-shy,C.
kkirkl chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
What a great story! I enjoyed it very much ... in a morbid sort of way :)
You are a very talented writer.
ambard10 chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
great story i like very much...
jinxcat21 chapter 14 . 12/2/2013
This story made my stomach churn. I'm honestly wondering why I even read it once I realized how nasty it was going to be, but this chapter certainly made it all worth it. And knowing Tony is safe and on the road to recovery just took away any chance of nightmares with bad endings
Midnight1906 chapter 16 . 3/27/2013
noortjen chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
I believe that this is the second story I've read that was made by you, and I must say that you again managed to amaze me. I really love your writing; it's a good plot, it's moving and very in character. Very well done!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
Fantastic story. Absolutely loved it. Read it all from start to finish and then went back and reread it immediately.

Please, please, please keep it up!