Reviews for Halo: the Art of War
so the next chapter will be ready by march 2017 and that will be the last chapter before the epilogue right. What will the epilogue be anyways is it gonna end with the escape of the unsc fleet to reach or will it end on high charity with the complete failure of operation red flag.
AaronD1 chapter 35 . 10/17
I need more. This is incredible. The only thing that could make it better is pairings.

Also, where is the love for Sgt. Johnson?
I really hope another chapter comes out for this story. Imma be real sad if one doesn't.
mleisbravo chapter 1 . 8/29
UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
The Demogorgon chapter 11 . 6/29
What a heap of shit. Your OC's are shit and it is obviously a terrible self insert story. Which is a shame because it had so much potential before you tried to shoehorn in your "super awesome edgy OC's"
Diablo Snowblind chapter 35 . 6/6
updaaaaate
You know what bothers me is that you take a lot of great characters from halo canon and ones you make up and put them into positions of power such as the Spartan twos are bassicly all promoted to leutanant or leutanant commander and commander, and even put other characters into greater passions of power where they have access to more troops, advance weapons, and cutting edge technology. But what bothers me is you don't include sergeant Johnson. That bothers me a lot when you decide to involve characters that are less popular than him or died earlier than he did in the games. You could have put him in the seventh regiment marine combat teams and even have him as the xo of the regiment as a leutanant second only to Mendez and include him but you didn't. You even mentioned Sarah Palmer from halo 4 and 5 who is a complete bitch by the way.
PhilTheJanitor chapter 35 . 5/14
First off, thank you so much for updating, this is by far my favorite fanfic and is one of the only two that I still even check up on. I'd lost hope after a year of inactivity, but I'm happy to see that Spearhead has risen again! Anyways, since I hadn't read the story in so long, I just started again from the beginning, and now that I've taken a full year of college Physics with Calculus, I appreciate the science behind this fic so much more. Thanks for being as accurate as you could be, thanks for these amazing OCs, and thanks for this fantastic plotline. All I can say is this: please update soon!
guest chapter 18 . 5/14
You do know that Palmer was only a corporal during the war so it doesn't sound right to mention a shitty character like palmer who wasn't even an officer at the time.
Im hoping for a uncompleted still in production infinity to make an appearance with the help of conel yang to convince lord hood to give the covenant a new symbol of fear that shows humanity has a ship that is big and powerful enough to act as the same image as spearhead as a symbol of power and fear and endless destruction but unlike spearhead that symbol is meant to inspire fear in the enemy and hope for the unsc while Spearhead doesn't inspire much hope at all unless you find a spartan midget , a crazy explosive and a sexist set of twins, a man animal with the urge to kill everything in its path and a an average spartan who puts up with those four and still deals with it as a symbol of hope as they gun down, stab, burn, blow up, chop up, crush, and leave all opposition a bloody smear on the floors and walls and desire more slaughter a symbol of hope then you got a few screws loose.
Reikon67 chapter 18 . 4/30
Damn I just read a wiki on that admiral cola guy that dud is a badass.
artilyon-rand chapter 12 . 4/26
no its no the same for fuck sake , you are trying to say that the colonel set up the chief and kelly right now wa might no be at fault but ...gaaah what wrong with you?ยก
artilyon-rand chapter 11 . 4/26
dthis is not some weird shping please nooo
artilyon-rand chapter 10 . 4/26