Reviews for Halo: the Art of War
Skaeger chapter 18 . 3/5
This is absurd. Sob story or not Wa is a monster and just as much of a danger to his allies as he is the enemy. This is the dumbest facade of a moral dilemma ive read in a long time. If anyone else had walked in on his rampage, they would be dead. Kelly is a horrid selfish bitch here, and your version of John is weak and pathetic for caving to such a simple and transparent manipulation.
8Ball3 chapter 35 . 1/31
I read this a long time ago. Far too long ago for me to remember. But it's still one of the best stories I have ever read. Seriously.

Spearhead Team is so antithetical to the other Spartans, it's amazing. Everything about this is superbly well done, from the weapons to the events/scenarios to the character dynamics and more. I know it's been almost 4 years since this was updated, but the ending author's note gives me hope. I will wait for the update.

godspeed, legionnaire.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/20/2020
Too much mary/gary/larry sue man. Wa, really? Really? Fucking really?
SHDW chapter 13 . 6/27/2020
why am I not surprised
SHDW chapter 7 . 6/27/2020
he's gonna have an aneurysm over the spearheads
SHDW chapter 7 . 6/27/2020
try and copyright it and receive a MAC shell to the face.
highlander348 chapter 7 . 6/20/2020
Please update dammit
highlander348 chapter 1 . 6/20/2020
Please update dammit!
Checkingdude chapter 35 . 6/16/2020
Aaaaaaaaaand it’s been four years since this chapter was posted. So much for the ending :(
Guest chapter 26 . 6/5/2020
Quoting Karl Marx?! Wtf?! That’s like saying your quoting Adolf Hiter of Mao Zedong.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/5/2020
This story is alright except for Spearhead team, especially Wa i mean i shouldn’t have to go into detail about what’s wrong there and a full blown Spartan mutiny! And they get off without ONI of the military locking them up for treason! Then there’s the UNSC being called the UNDF for some reason and then Ackerson and all the threes being dead and Noble are 4’s, not to mention the 4’s are impossible because Gamma company is still being trained at this time, I mean the bitch slap to cannon pisses almost everyone off! The writings good but Spearhead, your Noble and how you altered canon for your team special and spartan 4’s and the UNDF... I just can’t, I have tried to read and come back to this story at least 3 of 4 times over the course of years but I just can’t get past the chapter where they mutiny and get off Scott free. My god man, my god.
stylo1 chapter 17 . 3/28/2020
this is pretty bad. the writing is simply lacking then there is the way you interrupt fights to explain a piece of tech works and it history and why its wrong and what is now improved. the drama like a god damn sitecom instead of serious army to the point.
dont get me started on spartan wa, accelrated healing and metal bones to the point he is like wolverine its just plain rediculous withour proper explanation.
most of the tech upgrades are just kinda pulled out of your ass and while not bad there are better ways to do so.
The first choice chapter 1 . 3/16/2020
Please come back and finish this fight
Qrs-jg chapter 35 . 3/13/2020
Every time I read this I’m equally amazed and frustrated by this story, I truly hope it comes back one day. It’s also been one of my biggest inspirations to start writing as well.
highlander348 chapter 35 . 3/2/2020