Reviews for Finding Love in the Wrong Lifetime
Taino Delsan13 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Damn great story
Momo's World chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
And I said i would never cry reading a book
Music and Feathers chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Umm...yea I think I prefer Blackwater with Jacob...this was just a tad bit weird for me...but it was cute overall...kind of reminded me of Oedipus at the end with the whole half-sibling/step-children ordeal...but still cute...yea
Alissa Roselmack chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
love
Jacob'sBITCH chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I KNOW THIS IS OLD AS FUCK! BUT U NEED TO UPDATE!
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Aww! So sweet, and sad! I love the ending, your own little twist. Well done!
dancingbarefoot chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
What a beautiful story!Billy Black was one of my favorite characters in the Twilight you for your excellent work!
JJ Twi1ight chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
What a sweet story, in a strange sort of way. I really liked it. I would not have thought of Billy and Leah but you made it work. Good Job.
amanda chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
hi!

i just wanted to say thank you because i have been waiting for a story like this one forever.. and its really good! so thanks so much... i think that you should write another leah/billy just saying!(:
unknown349 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
love it update soon
sentinel10 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I really like that one... and it even had my little stalker Jacob Black. I think Billy would have been one hot, fucking sex god when he was younger but alas... Jacob Black is all the man I will ever need.

It was sweet, sexy, and really cute.

Nawww... loved it!

Mwah xoxox
brankel1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I loved it.
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Love it
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Wow, that was really good. Wasn't sure if I could handle it...*shrugs shoulders* don't know why but sometimes there's a mood. Hahaha.

Well done, very sweet, beautiful and lovely.
TJ80 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Great chapter you did good I like your idea