Reviews for The Day Edward Changed My Life
Lg1998 chapter 10 . 7/31
I read the story through. It's good. I wonder how jake is going to react to Edwards favor. That could start a battle royale. Please continue!
Charly cullen chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Write, write, write your early good and don't let anyone tell u otherwise. Keep writing a never stop, your story is great , I love it
Sam chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
I love your story already just because Bella chooses edward above Jake. Im team Edward you know.. But i have one negative point. Why did hè wait so long?
shortstuff628 chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
Great story! Can't wait for the next update :)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Momma Laura chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
A dream within a dream (sorry, but I hear a line from Princess Bride here - lol!)
edlover0001 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Sorry for that last review I was thinking about xmas when I sent it but I really like this one
edlover0001 chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
I like this fanfiction ita my favotire xmas one
MadisonLovesBSB chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
I really like your plot. I also enjoy the different characteristics from the characters in the book that you show off using little only complaint I have is it can be a bit difficult to tell who is speaking since you don't put spaces between the different lines of dialogue. Please continue.
Momma Laura chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
I had to go back and reread - I put this on alert in 2010! Don't take so long to get chapters out, and then I can review without rereading the whole thing again! I started at Chapter one - I feel bad for Jake, but then I always did. As much as I like Edward's character...I'd always go for the "hot" guy! I'll finish up through Chapter 5 again tonight and be ready for the REAL chapter 6 :)