Reviews for Beginning of Hell
Anabely chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
This is possibly the best Jasper fix I've read. Any chance of it continuing some day?
TittyKickers chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Woman...you have talent...that is all!
twimama77 chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
awesomeawesome
frlarsson chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Love the chapter, ) the progress, the smut and ruthless Jasper,

TheLadyKT chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
aww poor jazzy.
Cullens Darlin chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This is a great story so far. I probably wouldn't have found it if I hadn't seen it on Darkest Temptations blog. I bet you would grt more hits if you added Jaspers name as a character...great job looking forward to the tale
frlarsson chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
Loved the chapter,

frlarsson chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
Loved the first chapter and the backstory with his start with Maria,

frlarsson chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Loved the prologue, need to read the next chapter, right away, LOL

GemmaLisax chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Is it wrong that newborn, mad as hell, completely feral, blood thristy Jasper makes me swoon? Or should the question be...do i care? Because no, I don't...all i want is more of this story!

More! More I tell you!

*giggles*
GemmaLisax chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
love it...as you know. I can not get enough of your Jasper! I'll swap you Vlad for him, ok?
GemmaLisax chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
:D Hey honey! great prologue for what I am sure will be an awesome story! thanks for the shout out, and i'm loving the boobie gropes! LOL
twimama77 chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
very cool i love it
twimama77 chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
very cool
twimama77 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
very cool so far if this is as good as finding me has started out to be i cant wait for more i lookat your favs and you may like these stories recognized soul a badass j/b lethiferous injurious devastating, bond of brotherhood,forever my queen,a new start,a different direction, all are j/b and the major comes out alot and all were updated since 9-26