Reviews for Together
What goku achieve it in 18 years it only took her only a while how is that even possible
Scissors Dolphin chapter 1 . 7/18/2020
Work on your English.
vedantsawant17 chapter 12 . 3/29/2019
After what vegeta said about gohan and videl about those two being the strongest of each gender in the universe then imagine if pan was born in this fic her potential as a baby would have even surpassed brolly's i wish if u wrote a sequel to this story! It was a great story i loved it!
Enforcer209 chapter 12 . 1/30/2019
Not a bad story it’s was a fun read
MasterRoku 1776 chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
I have to say, this is the best dbz fanfic that i have ever read. Keep writing and i hope there are more like this
Guest chapter 12 . 11/23/2018
good story
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2018
I really wish this story was cannon I would of loved dragon ball z 10 times more
ilunatic chapter 12 . 8/23/2018
This fanfiction has to be one my favorites so PLEASE make a sequel
Pixelgaming1112 chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
Awesome definitely the best one I've read waiting for the second story can you let me know when writing the next thanks!
Electronic Power chapter 2 . 4/7/2016
So if Videl is a saiyan, doesn't that mean that Hercule is a saiyan as well?
0nnp chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
I checked the reviews I think gohan could transform into SS3 . The proof is gotanks . The thing with gotanks is that gotanks is made out of 2 demi saiyens meaning he will still be half saiyen half human. And considering the fact that gohan was born with a tail while goten and trunks do not speak a lot for gohans unique connection to the saiyen heritage. And also gohan was the first person to go to SS2 while the 2 full blooded saiyens were still SS. And if we're speaking about strength and potential we all know gohan was born with both of those being greater then that of his father and vegeta and these two are full blooded saiyens . The facts all add up to say that gohan should be able to reach SS3 .
samuraipanda85 chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
This chapter right here, I wish was canon. Great job.
I am a salmon chapter 10 . 6/27/2015
You made Videl way too strong in this. Even with Gohan as an instructor, she is way too strong. And Gohan should not have been able to ascend to Super Saiyan 3 after transforming into 2. HE is not that strong no matter what. I know it is your story, but this kind of treatment to the characters will make readers not want to continue. Other than those glaring issues, the plot is easy enough to follow. However the Z-fighters would have been able to sense Cooler's power if he got within the same solar system as the earth. Especially if it occurred after Gohan could turn super Saiyan. The earth being destroyed just felt kind of...rushed. It did not impact everyone as it should have. Gohan would not have been calm and collected after that. He would have been furious and tried to rush after Cooler first. And that is a stretch seeing how Cooler came to Earth and was defeated BEFORE FRIEZA ARRIVED! And, he was defeated AGAIN before the Gohan became super saiyan. You never made any indication that events from before had changed, so those did not change. Also, Gohan is not that smart yet, be honest. Chi-Chi is way too okay with Gohan and Videl. You never explained how Videl's mother got to earth. The other saiyans are too accepting of Videl. And the other students that are training got too strong too fast. They are not possible to get to Tien's power in 6 months, no matter the trainer, no matter the need, no matter the training methods. The only way that could happen if if GOD HIMSELF gave him the power. I recommend making another story that has these problems fixed. Sorry, but this story is just not well thought out. But the plot is decent.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/16/2015
What is th final bond
Guest chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
just do the fucking shit already & stop debating about it, bitch ass,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,