Reviews for Making Them Remember
WhisperedDarkness chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
I did like the story, but I read the whole thing with the BBC female narrator voice playing in my brain xD. Also, you seem to have a slight distaste for Alfred :3, but a very strong love for my petit Matheiu it is always apreciated to see someone doting on my Canada so much ;)
AliceFrost27 chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
My face went like 3at the end. Don't ask why, cos, I don't know... Anyway AWESOME STORY MAN
TrackerIsHere chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
That was awesome. At first I was just thinking "How is this person going to string this past two chapters?" Then, after the third chapter, I was shoving lasagna(I finally had time to make some yesterday. Nomnomnom, just saying)down my face, while thinking "MORE! MOREMOREMORE!" I felt like a freaking over zealous fan girl... xD
Guest chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
CUTEST LOVE CONFESSION EVER!
essicaohnsonX chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
This was an amazing story! Thanks for wrighting it!
Angel of Randomosity chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
HUZZAH! XD
Tabitha Black chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
I like the way you wrapped up the if it does seem a little rushed, the ending is awesome!
ninjabuuu chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
lawl.

good story.
ninjabuuu chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
FINALLY.

after 8 LOOONG chapters, IT HAS FINALLY HAPPENED!

love ya 3
Athesia chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
Pfffft... "Gay advice"
iPrussia chapter 10 . 12/24/2011
There jus too much awesomeness for me to reveiw on
Zephyr Arcturus chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
I liked it :3 I really did, one of the best fics I've ever seen. The on;y thing that concerns me is how out of character Alfred is. Other than that, I enjoyed it.
love-for-bakas chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
That was too cute...XD
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
...unintentionally i cept replaying "You Raise Me Up" while i was reading this(cuz i was too lazy to look for a different song on youtube) and i thought it really fit with this story D

great job on it btw
Einjeru chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
Oh. Wow.

I must say, that was absolutely beautiful and I'm gutted it's over! After being through a similar situation of the both of them, you've included a lot of feeling in this, as well as different scenes, events and scenery. Then you went as far, by public choice of course, to include what happened to Alfred, and the ending almost brought me to tears. It was so beautiful and nice that he finally realised what he'd done and decided to make it up to his brother, as well as try and up his grades.

A great piece of literature, that detail cannot be denied, and I'm sad to see it end but all good things must come to an end some time - 3