Reviews for Making Them Remember
thestartledcat chapter 5 . 12/8
Love this story, PruCan is just too cute, especially Gilbert! :)))) Only thing I'm bummed about so far is that Spain isn't with Romano :/ But great story so far! :))
Epicman123 chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
it's funny how in like every hetalia fanfic everyone's gay.
WhisperedDarkness chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
I did like the story, but I read the whole thing with the BBC female narrator voice playing in my brain xD. Also, you seem to have a slight distaste for Alfred :3, but a very strong love for my petit Matheiu it is always apreciated to see someone doting on my Canada so much ;)
AliceFrost27 chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
My face went like 3at the end. Don't ask why, cos, I don't know... Anyway AWESOME STORY MAN
TrackerIsHere chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
That was awesome. At first I was just thinking "How is this person going to string this past two chapters?" Then, after the third chapter, I was shoving lasagna(I finally had time to make some yesterday. Nomnomnom, just saying)down my face, while thinking "MORE! MOREMOREMORE!" I felt like a freaking over zealous fan girl... xD
Guest chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
CUTEST LOVE CONFESSION EVER!
NotJustOneFandome chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
This was an amazing story! Thanks for wrighting it!
Angel of Randomosity chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
HUZZAH! XD
tomatoRenegade chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
I like the way you wrapped up the if it does seem a little rushed, the ending is awesome!
ninjabuuu chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
lawl.

good story.
ninjabuuu chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
FINALLY.

after 8 LOOONG chapters, IT HAS FINALLY HAPPENED!

love ya 3
Athesia chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
Pfffft... "Gay advice"
iPrussia chapter 10 . 12/24/2011
There jus too much awesomeness for me to reveiw on
Zephyr Arcturus chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
I liked it :3 I really did, one of the best fics I've ever seen. The on;y thing that concerns me is how out of character Alfred is. Other than that, I enjoyed it.
love-for-bakas chapter 10 . 9/5/2011