Reviews for About a Boy and a Girl
Good
JimmyxCindy976J chapter 26 . 2/9
I love this story so much, but I seriously cried the last two chapters. My heart actually ached for Jimmy in Yarning and Yearning. The story was absolutely beautiful, truly captured their personalities and their love growing as they grew up. Great job! -JimmyxCindy976J
makarina chapter 12 . 1/11
L . was hella sexy dyyyyymn
makarina chapter 12 . 1/11
L . was hella sexy dyyyyymn
Darjon563 chapter 26 . 9/24/2016
Im crying while reading those last 3 chapters
Good work
It make me happy and sad one of your best fanfiction the best :D
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 22 . 5/31/2016
No, seriously. Even if you decided Sasha was suddenly a Kardashian, Jimmy can make 100 karat diamonds in about 5 seconds. That is literally the least of the things he can do to become rich and famous. This Sasha must have an IQ lower than Sheen's.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 17 . 5/31/2016
Sure, write letters. Or use your wormhole generator to travel to her college in a couple of Pico seconds, whatever floats your boat. I really wish you used the Sasha from the Black Belt Beauty Queen series.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 14 . 5/31/2016
Aaw, now that was sweet. My friend got his hand pretty crushed under an improperly balanced piece of equipment and his girlfriend was like that.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 12 . 5/31/2016
Welp, now I know where you got your idea of "romance" from. Blegh.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 9 . 5/31/2016
Sheesh, maybe you should put a character bashing warning at the start of this.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 8 . 5/31/2016
Lol, but I bet Cindy will be sneaking into his lab later to watch the security tapes to see just how mad at Betty she should be.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 5 . 5/31/2016
This was cute.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Uuuh, just how old do you think they were when Jimmy first moved into town?
CourageIsTheWord chapter 12 . 5/25/2016
I loved it! This was so beautiful and sad and.. idk, I just know that I cried :D
And I looove Glee too ;)
LP Luna Phantom chapter 26 . 1/2/2016
What a beautiful fanfic! So touching! There were a couple of chapters that got me smiling at random times and places like an idiot. I didn't want them to end.

I liked your fic very much. There's nothing else for me to do than to favorite it and to thank for having written this!