Reviews for About a Boy and a Girl
Darjon563 chapter 26 . 9/24
Im crying while reading those last 3 chapters
Good work
It make me happy and sad one of your best fanfiction the best :D
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 22 . 5/31
No, seriously. Even if you decided Sasha was suddenly a Kardashian, Jimmy can make 100 karat diamonds in about 5 seconds. That is literally the least of the things he can do to become rich and famous. This Sasha must have an IQ lower than Sheen's.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 17 . 5/31
Sure, write letters. Or use your wormhole generator to travel to her college in a couple of Pico seconds, whatever floats your boat. I really wish you used the Sasha from the Black Belt Beauty Queen series.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 14 . 5/31
Aaw, now that was sweet. My friend got his hand pretty crushed under an improperly balanced piece of equipment and his girlfriend was like that.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 12 . 5/31
Welp, now I know where you got your idea of "romance" from. Blegh.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 9 . 5/31
Sheesh, maybe you should put a character bashing warning at the start of this.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 8 . 5/31
Lol, but I bet Cindy will be sneaking into his lab later to watch the security tapes to see just how mad at Betty she should be.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 5 . 5/31
This was cute.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 5/31
Uuuh, just how old do you think they were when Jimmy first moved into town?
CourageIsTheWord chapter 12 . 5/25
I loved it! This was so beautiful and sad and.. idk, I just know that I cried :D
And I looove Glee too ;)
LP Luna Phantom chapter 26 . 1/2
What a beautiful fanfic! So touching! There were a couple of chapters that got me smiling at random times and places like an idiot. I didn't want them to end.

I liked your fic very much. There's nothing else for me to do than to favorite it and to thank for having written this!
JimmyNeutronismyhubby chapter 23 . 9/23/2015
23 is by far really is the best part
JimmyNeutronismyhubby chapter 20 . 9/23/2015
chapter 20 too
JimmyNeutronismyhubby chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
chapter 15 is my fav
Danny Nightshade chapter 26 . 8/12/2015
That was an awesome fanfiction of Jimmy and Cindy. I dont know if u do more of these on them but I hope u do.