Reviews for Unexpected Destinations
tdychko chapter 4 . 9/17
Laaaaaaaame. Tired of this bull. Oh I can't you don't know what you want. She wasn't passed out drunk she knew what she wanted. LAAAAME! What a virgin.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/15/2013
god i am at chapter 29 and its 03:24 AM and i just CANT STOP! READING
fluffybringerofdeathandchoas chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Excellent story
Selias chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I don't think that Miranda would just automatically assume that this random guy is telling her the truth when he says that she's in another dimension. Much more likely to believe that someone drugged her. Ergo, more likely to to attack than pass out.
xXserialkillerXx chapter 60 . 4/19/2012
Pretty good, but i really hate you switched the love interest 3mln times.

Also whats the point of creating a OC character that is Miranda but not Miranda?

In my opinion the LI should have stayed Miranda. Every fandom (who cared about those things) probably boiled when you changed their favorite LI to a OC or simply another character.
Mikle Silver chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Fuck, i read many fanfics, but its first when someone travel from mass effect, to our dimension, seems wery good start. Good Luck!
douchiesnacks chapter 60 . 12/21/2011
threesome FTW. awesome fic man. thanks alot man. i hope u continue writing more chapters for your dimensional empire fic.
Hewhoislost chapter 60 . 10/24/2011
This was a hell of a run man, Im sorry to see it end but as all good things do this must. I eagerly await to see what springs forth for that mind of yours. Keep up the great work and as always I await the little ping saying I have a new e-mail.
Follower38 chapter 60 . 10/24/2011
DAMN IT. another epic story has come to an end. Fare well story that has kept me up until 2 in the morning.

I wonder if the story will be continued with the next generation?
digijim95 chapter 60 . 10/24/2011
You totally had me believing nothing was going to happen with Miranda and then you go and pull that. But seriously good ending, everybody's happy and nobody was banished to the furthest reaches of the galaxy, which is always a plus. Can't wait to see what comes next from SS3V
Liege Lord chapter 60 . 10/24/2011
Excellent work.

Shame it's over, but looking forward to seeing what else you come up with. :)

DN7 chapter 60 . 10/23/2011
Lmao yet another harem! Will is a lucky sob! Not gonna lie, it sucks seeing this story end, but if your main project is going to be thought out when this was done from the hip, I can't wait to see what you have in store!
Liege Lord chapter 59 . 9/29/2011
The Migrant Fleet huh? Interesting twists this chapter. :)

Umbra8191 chapter 59 . 9/29/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Liege Lord chapter 58 . 9/22/2011
Uh oh, he should get free though. Hopefully intact at that.

Nice to see some backup has arrived.