Reviews for Chosen By Her Ring Finger
Please update ;-;
It would be sad if you didn't finish a good story with lots of readers... And there are some still waiting..
Akira chapter 20 . 4/4
i absolutely like the part when she starts teasing him
Matchmakingdove1028 chapter 26 . 7/24/2014
Ohohoho! this story is very interesting! i hope you update soon! XDD Minato the protective older brother XD

BTW which one is older? i'm currently confused .-. i have my money on Minato tho :P
BuffaloSatan chapter 26 . 2/1/2014
Please, please, PLEASE update! You have a true talent and I love reading the humorous situations you spin together!
I mean, your other fics are awesome, but… please? (*.*]
Rinchan chapter 26 . 12/28/2013
MOARR, CANT WAIT FOR next!
Kuro.usa99 chapter 26 . 10/9/2013
You've stopped? Continueee :'( I wanna see de continuationn
JENOVA's Daughter chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Lol that's the answer I picked! And last chapter you introduced my favorite characters! I love them!
WindRyder1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Hi there! EpicYo here. Time for a review of chapter 1. *ahem.*
I love how her father can import the butler like goods. *snicker.*
You use "Weird" instead of the go-to "worst." Nice switch-up word choice there.
You use the word "Imported" twice within two paragraphs. It's a great word. Perhaps one of them can be substituted with a simile?
Calling it a "ridiculously long driveway" lends to a nice visual of the potential enormity of the property.
You may not need "...inside of her" at the of 'anger and frustration.' Just a suggestion.
Hahah! "Stupei." Noice.

I'll stop nit picking now. :)

Your writing style is precise, and -dare I say- distinguished. It appears as though you understand how to use Adverbs well. I personally like adverbs, though there are Adverb Haters out there. Other than some punctuation fixes, and some word choices, it's not a bad start. You've effectively introduced the characters. For someone like myself who doesn't know the P3-verse, I'm able to follow along. Good job so far!
ReachingOutFES chapter 25 . 3/8/2013
Cliffhanger! We meet again.. Yay another suitor battle! I really don't have much to say but I wait for the next installment... Next time I hope!
Mayu123 chapter 25 . 3/8/2013
Mutatsu here too! Juck!

Hehe anyway, Minako is really independent, and with Aegis, Minato and the rest of the gang behind her all the time, I really wonder how is she going to fall for Akihiko some day.

Btw, Junpei's weak side has always being girls, nice touch for that and the inclusion of P4 Rise is great.

Keep the good job.
KawaiiChibi-tan chapter 24 . 3/2/2013
kya! ITS BEEN SO LONG! thank you so much for updating! i missed this story!
AeroShylph chapter 24 . 3/1/2013
...you're not going to have Akinari strike, are ya? I mean, it's Akinari... :-/
ReachingOutFES chapter 24 . 2/28/2013
I found this story to be very enjoyable and I read every chapter! I'm glad you picked this up again!
Mayu123 chapter 24 . 2/27/2013
Man I really forgot about this story, I love it from the first time, so I'm glad that you decided to finish it, so cheer up, at least there is one fan that remembers here and is waiting for more.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 23 . 5/11/2012
update soon please! this is awesome!