Reviews for Wretched Happiness
Helvetica Black chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Wow. This is so Dark with a capital D. I love it! You should write more fics like this one!
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Haunting & creepy.
Loved it.
bikechick3 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
THAT. WAS. Wicked awesome. I know you finished this years ago but am only discovering your work now, and this story deserves many more reviews than it has.

tainted-tash chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
ooooh eerie :) really enjoyed this one :)
Breaking Aurora chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Definitely disturbing, yet entertaining, and fascinating. Poor Edward - 8! :-) Yup, he's slightly gone off the deep end. Thanks for the great job!
fatallyobsessed chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I can't even tell you how thoroughly I LOVE this story! YOu've emphasized the freaking creepy aspect of Edward's obsession, and in the process created a story that seems much more likely than the gentle love story Meyer presented.

Maybe it's because you depicted what I will always maintain would happen-disaster from human/vamp sex (especially with inexperience and 'singer' involved)-but this is quite possibly my favorite one shot EVER.
Ms. Leading08 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
So...that was fucked up.

Is there a reason she didn't become a vampire? Perhaps Edward's delusions reached THAT far?

Anyway, I'm not quite sure how I feel about this creepy little story yet, but I know I won't forget it anytime soon!
Gasaway Alley chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Aww, Edward's biggest fear...not being able to turn Bella. This was an awesome, creepy story. Loved it.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Disturbed, indeed.

Where ya been? I've missed your writing!

MysticNyx06 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
loved it!
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
that is definitely disturbed, my dear. Edward is definitely mentally unstable, and I wonder if it got worse after Carlisle dragged him away.

I have so many questions!
Pairee chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Wretched Happiness indeed! How sad is this!

I love the visuals you created with this story, all the details. Thanks for sharing!
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Well written story, and no offense to your prowess as a writer, but ... EW, EWW, EWWW! Super creepout alert. This is the second creepiest story I ever read. I can't remember the name of the first, becasue I had it obliviated so I couldn't find it again by accident. I don't think you would even want to read that one. Actually, the first sentence is really a compliment, because only you could get me to read something that disturbing. I don't think I'll be visiting the contest, since I value my sleep, and even this was skirting the line, if you know what I mean.

I do look forward to more of your usual fare. Maybe soon?
bunbun81 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Whoa...this is all kinds of disturbing. I love it! I rarely run into crazy scary edward vampire. I can't get enough of him. He totes creeped me out. Good luck!
nitareality chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Well, definitely disturbing. I like it.

I like the mystery, the suspense, waiting for her to emerge as a vampire and...

Of course I got to the end and remembered the prologue and read it again. o.0

I love brave writing and to me this is it. I love even more the crazy delusional Edward you have here. It's rarely done well, but this is. He's so sure...I love when he's blanketing her, making her tea, marveling at her happily surprised eyes as he carved the pumpkin. Perfect.