Reviews for HM: It's Our Time
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 11 . 5/25/2012
This was amazing! I loved it and, even though I also like Kathy, she makes a really good antagonist! Haha! XD

I loved every chapter! Bravo.
The Silver Arrow chapter 11 . 12/20/2010
i really love this story! I hope you'll continue
Celestial Autumn chapter 8 . 10/29/2010
Again, don't worry about the chapters too much. Just worry about the outlines of the moment and the roles the characters. And yet again, do not worry about Kathy's personality. I actually rather like it. Just keep writing chapters to the story. Keep it up! ( Man! That must be like one of my personal lines! )
rosewelder chapter 8 . 10/28/2010
YES YES YES 8D THAT BITCH GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO HER! I am now satisfied (: please keep em coming! :D
rosewelder chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
UGH D8 KATHY'S SUCH A WITCH! BURN HER! anyways, your story gets better and better XD PLEASE PLEASE KEEP UPDATING :D
Celestial Autumn chapter 7 . 10/23/2010
Don't worry about the OCC ( Out of character) moments. They aren't too bad. In fact, in my perspective, I didn't really even notice them. They're actually very natural to the story. I like it. Looking foward to another chapter! ;)
Simplegurl22 chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
This story is amazing i so love keep writing it's getting so good
rosewelder chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Thank you XD i was so excited to see you uploaded (: this story is amazing cant wait for more!
Celestial Autumn chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Hi, it's me again. I personally liked this chapter the best so far. Again, the way Owen's personality hit right on target. And I like how you describe his uneasiness through his journal entries. This story is truly worth my time reading. Keep it up! ;)

( Congrats you got a smiley face! )
rosewelder chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
I fricken love your story :D Please update soon! PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRIES ON TOP!
Celestial Autumn chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
I changed my mind. Maybe it's nice to have Kathy as the bad character once in a while. I always imagined her to be like Julia ( From IOH/Island of Happiness and SI/Sunshine Isllands ). I can accept that Kathy will be the bad character in this story,that doesn't ruin it for me.

Keep up the good work and i'll be looking for updates!
Celestial Autumn chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Hey,nice story. I like how you portrayed Owen's pesonality and besides, there aren't many Owen stories out there. Well, actually I take that back. There are no Owen stories out there or at least, finished ones. I think you can do better on Kathy's pesonality though.

She seems a bit out of chracter. I mean, I don't see Kathy as a steal a man from someone by using seduction kind of person. But it's your story,not mine. Therfore, if you want to make Kathy like that then go ahead.

All in all,I like this story so I'll keep on reading. My signature saying: I'll be looking forward to future chapters!
Emo Cowboy chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Well as I said before there's not a lot of Owen fic but a lot of the ones I see him in, he doesn't have much personality to him and is very like, generic and/or an extension of Luke, so I like that you've made him, I guess the word is "deeper" and very sweet, like in the game (I "aaww'd" out loud at the firefly landing on Juliet's nose and Owen saying he saw her first, v. cute), and not a total meathead haha.

Also, fj;akf him giving her the scarf, dddawwwwww he's so dang cute! *_* /fangirl :S

You know what you want to tell and convey it well and it doesn't just come out as sheer randomness like a lot of fics I see, where it's kinda just spit out into a mess and hard to mentally picture. My only suggestion (though it's up to you depending on how invested you are in the fic) is to get a beta for sentence structuring. Just because a few sentences come across as run-on, and that disrupts what, imo is a very good story so far. I think you have a talent for writing but if you work a bit on the technical aspect it would be even better.
Ayras chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I read this story on another site, but I thought I'd give you a review (cause who doesn't like reviews?).

This is a great story, and it certainly gets better! Owen is adorable and there aren't enough stories of him.
Emo Cowboy chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This seems cute so far...a couple spelling mistakes (Chloe not Chole ;]) but nothing annoying.

I love Owen/Angela (I assume from Juliet's description she's Angela) and there's nowhere near enough of it on here :(

Hopefully even as you continue their current relationship you show excerpts from the past between them, and Juliet and other characters, it would add a lot more depth to the story and not make it seem like it's just rushing to get to the good part, ya know :)