Reviews for Faeries Fighting for the Future
Rocketship Romance chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
Okay, I've finally gotten around to reviewing this chapter

Sorry about how long it took

It's so cute! Bwahahahaha. I love how Sora is pretty much like... listen to Riku... or cake? Cake!

I wish I had milk and cake D:

Oh geez. Sora started bouncing after cake? xD

Kiddies, sugar-high Sora is not a laughing matter. *srsface*

:P

D'awww. Do Ariel and Eric think Riku is Sora's imaginary friend? :)

I wasn't expecting it to be them to be honest. (But I DO love The Little Mermaid :D)

N'aww. Skillful little Sora (drawing) :3

Oh gawd. I love Axel's reaction to Yuffie xD

Is he always going to freak? xD

OH HELLO Sora and Riku time *pervyface*

Guh! I've never actually read about Yuffie and Kairi being together, but it's really cute :)

Your fic gives me cavities because it's really sweet *huggle*

Don't worry It does make sense

Hmm, I don't spot anything I think needs altering :)

Can't wait for the next chapter
MyColdHeart chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
FINALLY :D
SongOfTheShadows chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
This is really good. I really like it. Please continue.
Rocketship Romance chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
Sorry I hadn't reviewed yet... I was working on something ;D

Heres a gift: gallery/#/d33pf0a (I hope the link works...)

( yes- no- maybe-13. / gallery/#/d33pf0a)

Removed spaces version just in case.

Thanks for the explanation :) It does make sense

Ohmai. Yuffie. I was truely not expecting her! But bwahahhaha now Kairi will leave Sora alone.. 8D Then Riku and Sora can have cute little babies! - while Kairi and Yuffie are off having 'fun'.

xD I like how you 'got rid' of Kairi... but didn't make it bad for her.

Axel's reactions to two girls kissing? hilarious.

Poor, poor Axel, he doesn't know how to handle it at first. x3

*tuts* Riku, honestly?

I love how they assume humans are like faeries, and that there would be a Queen living in the area where they are. (I'm not sure exactly where.. but...)

PFFFFFF. Omigwad. Sora is so cute. xD

The lady probably just thinks Sora is an imaginitive child calling her 'Your Majesty'.

I really liked this chapter :) It was cute! and funny xD

Can't wait till the next

I read this when you posted it, but then I was working on my gift... so I was waiting to review... ;P
SongOfTheShadows chapter 7 . 11/25/2010
This is very good. Please continue.
Captara chapter 6 . 11/18/2010
Lol I loved the part where Cloud was like, "Ohh shh look a butterfly" XD Wonderful,

Ohh and I LOVED the part where Riku used his little shadows. I love them things with a passion XD
Captara chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
Poor Riku, Sora you meanie!

I love the fact of Axel going all motherly XD

It cool!
Rocketship Romance chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
I love this story so much! (I was reading the rest of it last night)

It's so cute

Poor Riku, Sora will realise sometime.

I've noticed it's only the boys who have been paired up. Do any of the girls get together? Even if they can't have kids?

Is the pink eggs Marluxia? Because that's all I could think when it was mentioned.

I'm really enjoying this so far, and I can't wait for the next chapter :)
niculascrimsoninsanity chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
this is a lovely story at the end of this chapter is was close to tears pooor riku

love

-niculascrimsoninsanity
Captara chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Congrats Axey and Roxy! This chapter was soo cute, I could see the magic comming off of it XD

Nice job!Very nice indeed. I had fun with this!

Keep it up and good luck with school, I know you are doing your best, and it shows greatly!
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Hey Figment of Your Imagination, I can't reply to you any other way, so I thought I'd be sneaky and review my own story! lol.

I've never heard of that book, although it sounds like something I'd enjoy reading. The story was inspired by 'Fern Gully' which I believe may be a Disney film about faeries in the rainforest. Other than that, I admittedly read a lot of books about the fae, so this story may draw certain aspects from all of them. Let me know if I seem to follow the plot of Faerie Rebels. lol. I'd hate to think I was borrowing someone elses story! When I've finished writing I may have to go to the library and see if they've got it.

Aha, Leon Heartnet, I'll reply to your review individually later. I hope my obsession with Axel and Roxas babies doesn't wierd anyone out! lol. The idea that they can have children in this story might turn out to be important later on...but that might just be me saying it in the hopes of not seeming so odd. lol. I find it hard to write about a guy naturally becoming pregnant...but if I can figure ways around a womb and c-section brithing, then I'm always pleased. XD

Dreamy xx
Leon Heartnet chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
another story where Axel and Roxas have kids. I like that you've come up with interesting and quirky ways for that to happen _
Figment of Your Imagination chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Saaaayyyy... This first chapter sounds a whole heck of a lot like a book I have: Faerie Rebels: Spell Hunter. It's by R.J. Anderson. Would this possibly have been based upon this book or is it a very creepy coincidence? 3 Well written, though. Very nice job. NOW ON TO THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS!
Captara chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Aww poor Riku, mean ol Kairi trying to take Sora away XD

Lol That's funny sad stuff there!

Thank you for the shout out! Sorry it took so long to read it, school is killing me XD

But loved it anyway! Ohh and the clothes as well, sexy!

Captara