Reviews for We're Bored Now What?
Nari chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
LOL. I can just imagine Taylor Lautner standing there in a tube top and mini-skirt. You're so weird, lmao. XD
Nari chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
LOL. This is so stupid! XD

But in a funny kinda way...
IHateCakesWithPinkFrosting chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
Hey! Love this chapter! its funny! evil fish! he he, and thanx for the shout out! And I'll read your other storry to! woop woop! he he, love your storry!

minspin chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
hey hazzy wazzy hurry up and finish chapter one or i swear i will walk down the street and CRUSIFIE YOU!
HeiressOfTheHeavens chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I always knew mike was gay
minspin chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
men lets go jazzy wazzy hurry up and write like dont make me call yah house and scream through the phone!
The Fernster chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
LOL J.A.M.S! i luv de end!
IHateCakesWithPinkFrosting chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Hey! This is so funny! Can't wait to see what will happen in the next chapter, in the zoo! Great story, update soon!

IHateCakesWithPinkFrosting chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Hey! Wow! I can just picture the wolf pack in all that girl clothes, and its VERY FUNNY! I love the part where Sam calls Jacob, that was funny. Great story! love it!

IHateCakesWithPinkFrosting chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Hey! I LOVE! this story. It's a awesome first chapter! I like the part about the High school musical, and that Mike sings along! I really laughed so hard that my eyes started watering, even my mom came to check why I was laughing so much. Great story!

0bsethed chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
LoL Love your story update soon and continue it's great D
minspin chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Hey Jazzy Wazzy loving the story. Keep it up girlie.

(Hushka hushka)

Love you Love you
The Fernster chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
hey wazzup J.A.M.S! im luvin ya story so far! LMAO...my fav line is "does this make mi butt look big... if i want wen we get skool i could help u wif ideas...but do me a favor...dont eat chocolate b4 u come skool thx!...n i need ideas too!
Spartan Girl 350 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
OMG, that was so funny I actually laughed out loud...

(I hope I didn't wake my baby brother)

THAT STORY ROCKS SO FAR!

It's hilarious and awesome... please write more. I wanna know about Bella in the mental hospital
paulinaghost chapter 1 . 10/2/2010