Reviews for When a Con goes Wrong
Kudos :)
I love this story. Thank you for writing and sharing it!
Drood chapter 21 . 4/26
Good read. Thanks!
marthapreston4 chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
wow peter keeps handling him all wrong in this story
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
awww bromance
Honor Reid chapter 21 . 6/12/2012
Great story. I loved the whole journey as they recovered and became more like family. So well done!
leahk80 chapter 21 . 6/12/2012
great story!
WhiteCollarLover chapter 21 . 6/7/2012
Great story! Thanks for writing it! Keep up the great writing, can't wait for more Neal & Peter ;)
ButtermilkCavalry chapter 21 . 2/4/2012
Wow, I don't even know how I ended up reading this story but I am sooo glad I did. It consumed pretty much my whole day. Pretty dark but breathtaking. Thank you very much for sharing this!

May I ask if you have a medical background? Because if you don't, you can fake it pretty well...
LvSammy chapter 21 . 8/31/2011
This was wonderful...I loved it...THANK YOU for a great story and great entertainment.
Rude2 chapter 21 . 1/8/2011
Wow! Started reading yesterday and finished just now. Very well written and I loved the interactions and the simple but fulfilling conclusion. Congrats!
georgiamomma123 chapter 21 . 1/8/2011
Awesome story and chapter! I like how they both have healed. And I liked Neal's response to Moz,' they are a part of his life now.'
puage chapter 21 . 1/6/2011
Great story! I can't wait to read more of your fictions!
Gloworm41 chapter 21 . 1/6/2011
Great job on this story! Loved the ending.
Kanarek13 chapter 21 . 1/6/2011
oh my... can't believe it's finished :D This story is perfect and wonderful in so many ways, Peter and Neal have come a long way to get where they are now, but it couldn't have ended better :D Can't wait for the sequel!
govgal chapter 20 . 1/5/2011