Reviews for When a Con goes Wrong
Loved your story the first time I read it, still loving it now! And this chapter with Hughes praising Neal (and actually calling him Neal!) and saying 'I cannot lose another man' (of my team implied!) ...oh so cute!
Thanks!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/31/2015
Kudos :)
I love this story. Thank you for writing and sharing it!
Drood chapter 21 . 4/26/2015
Good read. Thanks!
marthapreston4 chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
wow peter keeps handling him all wrong in this story
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
awww bromance
Honor Reid chapter 21 . 6/12/2012
Great story. I loved the whole journey as they recovered and became more like family. So well done!
leahk80 chapter 21 . 6/12/2012
great story!
CaskettLover1969 chapter 21 . 6/7/2012
Great story! Thanks for writing it! Keep up the great writing, can't wait for more Neal & Peter ;)
ButtermilkCavalry chapter 21 . 2/4/2012
Wow, I don't even know how I ended up reading this story but I am sooo glad I did. It consumed pretty much my whole day. Pretty dark but breathtaking. Thank you very much for sharing this!

May I ask if you have a medical background? Because if you don't, you can fake it pretty well...
LvSammy chapter 21 . 8/31/2011
This was wonderful...I loved it...THANK YOU for a great story and great entertainment.
Rude2 chapter 21 . 1/8/2011
Wow! Started reading yesterday and finished just now. Very well written and I loved the interactions and the simple but fulfilling conclusion. Congrats!
georgiamomma123 chapter 21 . 1/8/2011
Awesome story and chapter! I like how they both have healed. And I liked Neal's response to Moz,' they are a part of his life now.'
puage chapter 21 . 1/6/2011
Great story! I can't wait to read more of your fictions!
Gloworm41 chapter 21 . 1/6/2011
Great job on this story! Loved the ending.
Kanarek13 chapter 21 . 1/6/2011
oh my... can't believe it's finished :D This story is perfect and wonderful in so many ways, Peter and Neal have come a long way to get where they are now, but it couldn't have ended better :D Can't wait for the sequel!