Reviews for Affinitas Secretum
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Wow! Short but sweet. Loved it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
haa pues esta historia no me parece increible ya que pues creo que kaoru hubiera aceptado a kenshin aun si hubiera tenido alas jaja
pero me gusto la historia aunque lastima que no tuvieron hijos jeje
Kenshinotaku Himura-chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Holy crap I never suspected he'd be a dragon
sulou chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Oooh, how nice to stumble across a story I'd missed before, and that much better to find it has a sequel.

Enjoyed this one shot. Can't wait to check out the sequel. :)
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I really enjoy Kenshin dragon stories. There are a few but not many finished ones around. I like how Kenshin was a bit shy about it at first. I also enjoyed the reveal with Kaoru hearing that oro and knowning immediately. Cute.
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
D'awww, cute. I like how they're slice of life snippets. Good work. :)
Leina chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
A Dragon Doctor...hmmm...so was Kenshin only pretending to be a broke college student at the time?
Hotaru Himura chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
aw this is cutee. i really love it. you should update with kaoru having a baby :)))))
rhodablanche chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
amazing story! super cool!

write a sequel please please please :)
crayontesla chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
You left this open so I am goining to whine for a second part... whine. There done, I like how it was a lot of little pieces that makeup a whole giving us a better idea of their life and that ending gives us a hope for little Jennifer. I mean really Kenshin has no idea what he is capable of.
Reignashii chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
wooo a dragon story! haven't really seen a lot of these and this feels like an different plot to me I so look forward to see the next chapter! I hope you come out with it soon!
t42n24t2 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I liked the way the story progressed right down to the end. Kenshin a dragon. Perfect.
Emi Violet chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This is such a fun story. I'm glad you decided to post it. Kaoru certainly handled Kenshin's revelation well. I could imagine Kaoru with a particularly menacing expression as she pulls on Kenshin's hair :)
donhisiewen chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Love it, love it, love it! Good thing you decided to put this up. Do you have more? ;)

Kaoru took it well, though. If it were me, I would have freaked out for hours first then smacked him on the head.
Syolen chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I love the idea of Kenshin as a dragon! This was a really fun read. :)

"The giant flying lizard-not dragon, dragons don't exist-" This reminded me of Mulan's Mushu when he says that he's a "dragon. Not lizard, dragon." XD