Reviews for You Were Great
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
NYAAAHHHHH!
Dang, stream of consciousness thing... whoa. xD
I wonder what happens to him? He probably survives... but heh. quite introspective and all. ya. xD
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
You.
You amazed me.
You tore my heart apart and made me marvel, made me lose my breath as the words you wrote streamed in colors of magnificent hues in my mind.
I am, frankly . . . overcome.
I've read only a few stories with such depth and intensity. It's an absolute wonder to read such again.
And so I truly have only one thing to say.
Thank you.
Just . . . thank you, so much.
CD1996 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This is irrevocably breathtaking...uniquely so, I might also add. I'm so very picky about the work I read, and finding all the elements I crave for the fandoms I'm absorbed by is rather difficult. I almost hit the 'back' button, as I'm just not a fan of unusual POVs (read: first and second person), but your summary was well-written and intriguing enough to make me read a few lines, and from that alone I could tell your writing definitely piqued my interest.

This is superbly, richly written. There is so very much embedded in your prose - from the description of the environment, to the visceral quality and exploration of Sherlock's (the reader's interpretation of Sherlock's) senses - and I found myself marveling at how you did it. So, I must applaud the risk you took and the skill with which you accomplished your goal.

I do love a good 'doghouse' fic. This FIT THE BILL, and although Sherlock put himself in there, I still found that I was feeling such angst and turmoil for him and hoping, hoping, hoping that I'd at least get to see John find him.

"Why?" This, this! This made me cry.

"...because that's what people do, when they're not dying. They leave. Then they die. And then they leave again..." And this. I believe, in my fangirl heart of hearts, that you seized something in this revelation. That in that moment of clarity, you revealed to us a devastating glimpse into the reasons behind Sherlock's demeanor. At least, that's part of it to me, and that's part of what I love about stories - as readers and writers, we are given the blessed freedom to fill in the blanks.

Bravo on this story. Thank you for sharing it. I would be beside and betwixt myself if there was a FOLLOW UP (because I am a shameless h/c junkie)...
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
So sad.
sherlocked-inatardis chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Amazing.
I don't review fanfics much, but I believe I should for this one. It's just brilliant.
The line, 'That's what people do!', really struck me the most here. Sherlock crossed the line and you can see the shock and disappointment from John's reaction. Love the ending though, it was a nice one. Keep writing.
Lizzie1498 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Wow.

Just.

Wow.

I hope you know that you are an incredibly gifted writer and this was amazing from Sherlock's POV. I love how you kept them in character and made it all so beautiful. I hope Sherlock comes out of this well. Very good overall one-shot. :)
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
How absolutely lovely to inhabit the mind of Sherlock! You've done an amazing job of capturing our favorite sociopath, and of course everything will be all right now John's here. Thank you!
cumblrbatch chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
AWWWWW dear god the feels, I cried, a masterpiece! Well done!
kamelion chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Niiiiiiiiiice. :)
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Beautiful, simply beautiful, you're amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Ooh, second-person point of view, eh? It was brilliantly written; your choice of words is very nice (I especially liked the "thunderous noise of silence" bit). Thank you so much for posting this!
marylouleach chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
oh my! wonderfully written sherlock pov. oh i loved it!
starsandstillness chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Great story. Thank you.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Oh god, I have no idea why I continue to read your fics. I am seriously moments away from crying now.
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wow this was hands down one of the best fanfictions i've ever read. And i must admit i've read a few. You genuinely impressed me with your portrayal of Sherlock, he's such a hard character to perfect, but you have done a really good job. Likewise with the relationship between the two, you've left it very open and i appreiciate that very much, because some people make it hard to read it as friendship :) Overall, fantastic!