Reviews for Endless Possibilities
Jess chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Hi. I really liked reading this story its a shame that you haven't continued. I like how everyone seems to refer to Kaylie as 'princess cruz' and that you've written a really good relationship between Austin and Payson. Please coontinue it in the future.
Cassa-Andra chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
Lovely. D
The Boondocks Assassin chapter 11 . 9/6/2013
Great story, please update soon!
Aly12 chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
So I noticed that you haven't in over a year... I get that you liked this story at one point.. Haha. But yeah, I was just wondering if you were going to continue the story or not? I would really like to see what happens with Austin and Payson. I really like the way you tell the story. With different points of view and all the different characters. I really love the story. I just thought I would give you some encouragement to keep going if you have lost the passion to write. Anyhow, Just thought I would send you a review. I would really love to see another chapter and see where you take the people in the story.
brightandshiney chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
Matty's crush on Payson and Austin helping me, so cute.

And more annoying Kaylie, not that Austin doesn't want her she wants him.

Hope There's more soon.
brightandshiney chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
Hehehe Poor Sasha. Cant wait to see Kim and Mark's reaction, and what the Rock girls will say. And Kelly Parker is awesome I'd love some PK/KP interaction.
brightandshiney chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
All I'm going to say for this chapter is yayy they finally kiss!
brightandshiney chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Looking forward to the PK/AT date. I'm so happy they did so well, along with Emily and Lauren. Don't mind that Kaylie didn't win any more medals, she brought that on her self.
brightandshiney chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Ah Kaylie is bugging me, and usually Its Lauren who annoys me the most. I like that you have Lauren with a nice side its unusual, mostly Kaylie's all nice and Lauren a total b*tch, so the change is nice.

Oh and sorry if all the reviews are blocking up your inbox, I'm going to leave a little note after each chapter to bring the review count up a bit. This story definitely deserves more reviews.
brightandshiney chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Yay some more paystin goodness and something that will annoy Ellen Beals is fantastic. I would love if she was kicked out of the NGO.
brightandshiney chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Yay Payson. I hope that she sweeps the Golds and the little Payson/Austin bit at the end, so cute.
brightandshiney chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Kaylie is a hypocrite, when she first started dating carter she knew Lauren was inserted in him, the same with Nicky and she was the one who told Austin to leave her alone. She can't expect him to pine after her.

Sorry about the rant. I love this fic some far. The writing is really good. Cant wait to go and read more.
Kilani Heals chapter 11 . 6/6/2012
If your fic was a restaurant; it's a buffet with the most awesome selection of foods. One, I won't be bored with one dish. Two, I can go back for more of the same good/great dish. Three, I could spend the entire day in it just gobbling everything up.

I love the twins. And the Terrible Trio. I'd like more of them, actually. Like how Adam succeeds on seeing the SI pics. (Come on, it would be fun!)

About Kelly Parker, I think you can turn her into a good girl (kinda) here. Kaylie and Ellen are plenty/antagonistic Evil to me.

Not enough kisses. Please write more! :D

And I like the "short and sweet" confrontation.

xoxo, Kil
brokenangelwings16 chapter 11 . 4/29/2012
plz keep writing
TheTaleOfRomeoAndJuliet chapter 11 . 4/14/2012
Holy Damn! I've just gotten into Paystin and am determined to read all the Paystin stories on this site (there are far too few)- and yours is the absolute best! I read the entire thing in one day, ignoring school work and cleaning- like I had planned on doing. I couldn't stop reading it!

First of all, you are an excellent writer. In word choice, plot, characterizations; you are awesome!

I like seeing Kaylie knocked down a peg- this doesn't seem to happen often in canon and it was nice to see someone FINALLY call her out on how self-centered she can be.

Also, I love the twins. They are beyond perfect! Emily deserves someone better than Damon and I'm so glad you give her another option (romantically).

I loved reading your version of Sasha- it felt very spot-on and was entertaining to read.

I love Payson. She's like a real-life supergirl and that's what I love so much about her, but I'm glad you showed her vulnerable side, because she IS a teenage girl, and while she's so badass and confident she is bound to be more self-concious in anything other than gymnastics. Also loved that you had her learning all of those languages: so Payson-like!

Now on to the main event (and your best): Paystin. I loved the entire build up of their relationship from: friendly-ish acquantiences, to friends, to best friends, to the unlabeled adorable-ness they are now. They are two damn perfect for each other and I could not get enough of the perfect scenes between them! They were the best!

Eventually I knew this story was going to end. It completely killed me when I realized that you haven't updated this story in over a year! Believe me, I understand about losing interest and moving on... But I'm dying here and begging you, please update. This story could go so far and has so much potential.

What would you like? I'll do your homework for an entire year. I'll send you virtual pie everyday, I will do your laundry every freaking day, I'll give you a Paystin oneshot to help inspire you, I will write any story at all of any pairing you choose, I will send you an apple a day to keep the doctors at bay so you could keep writing. I will help you in any way I can, just please update! This story is too good to fall by the wayside.

Anyways, thank you so much for writing what you have. A truly and completely amazing Paystin fic. Too awesome!

P.S. Think about my propositions, they are still available.