Reviews for Don Gets in Touch with His Feelings
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious...

Very well done.
Jes The Dino chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Yeah! Maybe we should do what teh Trekkies did and campaign fora new series. After all it worked for them
or maybe we could cartoon the squad.
Actually it'sa pity doesn't have afacility for us wannabe
animators I'd love to upload my numb ones.
Jenn1984 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
You make my life, child. Just remember that. You make my life almost as much as Don makes my life. And you KNOW that's saying something.

I think another crack!fic is in order. One with jump ropes and jeans and A CURL FOR A CURL.

But that could just be me. Though it's probably you, too, because I KNOW YOU LOVE IT.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go weep in the office with everyone else from both laughing so hard at this for the hundredth time and wanting to drown in sorrow that I'll never get another new eppesode of N3.

-is angsty-
colleen0110 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Oh my god this was hilarious..really did have be laughing out loud like a crazy woman! It's so true haha. I'm still laughing...
TranquillityofPassion chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
That was AWESOME! Best parody ever!

Suckers! You cancelled Numb3rs after only 6 seasons (starts crying along)
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This is great, in a ridiculous kind of way. The idea of "Charlie-needs-cuddling senses" is brilliant, and I loved the last line:

And Colby, who was, of course, being whumped elsewhere.
Rinne chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
*snorts*
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Well this was strange to say the least. I guess I have no sense of humor because I did not laugh and it was the worst story I have read in years. Sorry.
HuskerCat chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I'm laughing so hard I had to wipe my own tears from my eyes! :)

And they are most certainly not manly...

And I want Don's bear...No one else is allowed.

Great job!
patster223 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
IT'S ALL SO FUNNY AND CRACKY. OMG I LOVE IT. *DIESDIESDIES* I WOULD PICK OUT SPECIFIC THINGS BUT THERE'S SO MANY AND IT'S JUST HILARIOUS. *favorites*