Reviews for Golden
xAxelx chapter 18 . 11/29/2011
holy...shit...

It's amazing! I'm just so sad it's over!
Flomo chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
Actually Ryuk should be able to see their names, even if they have an aliases XD

and I knew it! Poor Matty D8

But I also think you're playing out Light to be stupider than he actually is XDD

Not that much...But still xD
Flomo chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
M can easily be mistaken for Mello, So i bet something bad may happen because of that? XDD

I don't know!

But i seriously think i'm in love with this story its amazing! XD
xXSubwayZoMbIeSxX chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
That was just awesome. I loved every second of it, but the last five chapters were my personal favorites..

So glad I added it to favorites. :D
KuroChaos01 chapter 18 . 7/16/2011
Wow amazing story! I really enjoyed reading every second of it :)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/7/2011
Why an I JUST NOW reviewing the end? This was amazing! I can't believe I forgot to check in on updates! I want to reread it now, even though I've memorized the first three chapters from when this story was so...fascinating(it still is, but you know what I mean) that I could barely wait a day for a new update. I would reread the chapters until I got sick of them, go to bed, wake up and repeat.

The ending was perfect. Really. Silent at the beginning, silent at the end, but never truly quiet, never really and completely void of sound. At least, that's what I got from it; never being completely shushed because of your actions, and actions speak louder than words.
i am gone pals chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Last night I stayed up God knows how long to read this. It's amazing. I seriously love this :) One of my all-time-favs!
natlikes matt chapter 18 . 6/23/2011
k, i jus did a fan-girl scweel! ohhhhhhh light is sutch a sweetheart...well sicopathic maniac... but still...oh, im even sad hes gonna be killed...im kinda a light fan, only because he was so sweet before he got warped... and hes so smart..ohhhhhhhhhhh! he is trying to do good, in a sick twisted way.
xImperfectPerfectionistx chapter 18 . 6/6/2011
I didn't understand the point to this when I first finished and I kinda just sat looking at the page. Then i went "OHHHHHHH" and it all made sense! Great story, Congrats on finishing it.
Hyperwiwi chapter 18 . 6/6/2011
Wow they sure are lucky!

but

ok...

Light can't give up that easily!

I won't accept it!

Even though I hate his guts I gotta admit that his annoying smart-ass way of figuring almost everything out is what made me watch the anime and movies! . (That and L, Matt, Matsuda, Ryuk and L). But I must respect the author's decision. I will just imagine that after his noble sacrifice Kira will somehow emerge again XD Cause life's a bitch! BUAHAHAH (ok I'll stop now, sorry)

I love the main couple.. SILENCE IS GOLDEN! The one who wrote that has obviously never met me. XD But I agree!

"And then all was quiet".I found the end fun cause I actually did take in the true deep meaning behind it. But I could also asume that a huge meteor just landed on the city and dead was... ok.. no.. I'm sorry. Its the sugar. I swear, I will stop now. I'm stalling cause I now this might be the last review I write for this fic. :( I don't want it to end.

I will miss Mattie baby(lol) and Mello! T-T You are so cruel to make this last bit of melloxmattie goodness so short! D:

Thanks again for the fun love/hate feelings you made me have with all of the characters in the fic!

I SHALL MISS THIS!
Hyperwiwi chapter 17 . 6/6/2011
First: Welcome back! :D

Second: I feel like your chapters are getting shorter near the end. That makes me feel sad. :(

Three: I like Matt's voice in this chapter... even though I can't hear it. _

Fourth: You just love leaving me hanging, don't you? lol
Shinsetsu13 chapter 18 . 6/6/2011
Wow this was amazing! Normally I like Light being a complete asshole but I really liked the ending. I was so scared that Mello was going to be locked up. thank you so much for writing this awesome story!
makenshICrona chapter 18 . 6/6/2011
FFFFF- The last sentence almost made me cry (almost), it's such a simple little sentence, but it made me all... EMOTIONAL. ;A;

Even though I really never review, I've certainly been following your story since it came out.
CyndiB chapter 18 . 6/5/2011
OH MYGOD!

I loved this story to bits and pieces!

What an ending!

empty-eye-sockets chapter 18 . 6/5/2011
that was one damn good read if i do say so myself. i really really liked it!