Reviews for Foundation
dreaming of ravens at night chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Where is everyone getting these names for the characters because I'm pretty sure the book says Trickster, Innocent, etc.
LilCassandra chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
I really find how you characterize them super interesting. It works really well and is the best vanilla (aka not solely based on kink) relationship I've seen of them that actually works. I like seeing other authors and how Trickster changes based on what a person likes and dislikes. Very, very clever. Please keep writing your work! It's amazing! He's not my Trickster, but I still love him. :-).
ToMordor chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Ok. So I hope you forgive me for this...I havent figured out how to reply to reviews or how to reply to review replies...so Im going to post my reply to your response to my questions here...I wont be offended if you remove this. But first...

Chapter 11! Ah sad, the last one in this series of stories but I was very happy to see that you said you have more stories of your Koozaverse to put up. I must say, Im addicted to your world. I was suprised to see Sarkan approach Aysu but I understand why he did it.

You characterize the Trickster the best out of the Kooza stories Ive read in my opinion. He's become very real and believable. I love the balance of his good and bad side that you give...rather it being just an evil Trickster or just a loving Trickster...its very real. Like Ive said before, your characterizations have become my personal canon for the Kooza world! Needless to say I cant wait for these other stories :)

Okay in response to your response :)

First off thank you for writing such a thorough reply. I was really curious about the questions I asked. It really shows the thought you have put into your stories..so much development!

I didnt know that only the Trapeze artist had the gold leaf on her hands...so interesting. I wonder if that was on purpose.

Sarkan being so tied to Kooza makes a lot of sense. Hes been living in that world for a long time and caring for it that it has become him. I very much see how it could destroy him if anything happened to Kooza.

I am curious, will we find out what the original reason he was creating Kooza was?

I love the bit about how the Trickster put facets of his personality into the different people of Kooza. That thought never occured to me before.

Im curious what would be that event that would make him go into the killing rage that you mentioned that dealt with Cyrus.

Whatever questions you choose to answer in further stories, Im excited to read them.

Thanks for writing!
ToMordor chapter 10 . 10/11/2010
Love it. Love seeing Sarkan's dark side and I love the explanation of gold on her hands.

I had a random wondering when I was driving earlier...I was thinking about Sarkan's dangerous side to him...can he destroy Kooza and the people in it as easily as he created it?
ToMordor chapter 9 . 10/9/2010
I love Aysu and Azar's relationship. I can very much see them as sisters...in fact the first time I saw the character designs, I thought they looked very alike. The personalities you infused into them matches their characters so well, I love the sister dynamic!
Zikka-chan chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
...Is it hot in here, or is that just Trickster breathing down the neck of EVERY FANGIRL WHO READS THIS? Man, great job! Keep it up!
ToMordor chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
So I have found myself thinking about the Trickster as "Sarkan" and the Trapeze artist as "Azar" now. Your stories and characters are starting to become ingrained in my thoughts of Kooza now. I really love these storie and so do my fellow Cirque nerds. I hope you continue writing these characters!

I liked the last two chapters...very seductive haha. I didnt think the bowing thing was out of place or a mood killer at all. I found it intriguing and good character development. I also loved the touch about the bindings being sensitive to touch...having Sarkan have a small visible vunerable side is also intriguing!

The whole mood with how you can sense his power but he is gentle and patient with Azar is sexy :-). I was a little dissappointed that you didnt elaborate further..but hey thats what imagination is for!

Cant wait for more!
ToMordor chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
Oh whats tomorrow? :)
TrapezeSlippers chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Well this is certaintly interesting...
ToMordor chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
I was having a not so great night and this update cheered me up! Love the longer chapter and Azar's daring.
ToMordor chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Wonder what Azar is going to do!
ToMordor chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Ive been awaiting this! Im addicted to this universe you've attached to Kooza. I got my fellow Cirque friends reading this as well.

What a seductive chapter...cant wait for more...;-)