Reviews for What Happens In Provincetown
slugger35 chapter 10 . 4/7
This is just awesome! Food fight at a rehearsal dinner? Brilliant!
WhenTheCanonShootsOnlyBlanks chapter 16 . 1/24
This is the funniest, craziest, wildest story I ever read!
These six are made for stories like these! Kudos!
penny.robinette.90 chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
I loved it. The wedding dinner part was soooooo funny.
goddragonking chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
ElizabethKincaid chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
This was unimaginably brilliant. You have all their personalities spot on and I was laughing my arse off at the banter and interaction. Absolutely brilliant, as always. Thank you
AngieSashaMariskafan8101972 chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
I loved the food fight, Abbie and the lobsters had me laughing so had I had tears in my eyes.
AngieSashaMariskafan8101972 chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
Ok this chapter was so funny I almost fell over laughing.
DarXe chapter 16 . 2/11/2014
Love this one.
DarXe chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
I swear I've haven't laughed so much or so hard in ages. Thank you... I really needed that. From the Barbie song to the food fight... priceless.
DarXe chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
I normally save my responses for after I've finished the whole story. However, this is the funniest damn thing I've read in a while. I've laughed so hard I've had wipe the tears from my eyes 4 times. The laughter isn't helping my migraine feel better, but its worth it. :)
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
A very funny story loved it!
Me chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Note to self: Invite Maura, Jane, Abbie, Serena, Olivia, and Alex to my next birthday party- they'll make it so much more fun! :-D
Guest chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Anon chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Yeah, as if Jane could possibly say no to a nekkid Maura!

By the way, it's actually just deserts with one s, not two. Just FYI.
Daxx chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I've read all your stories, with the exception of your newest posts as I haven't yet played the Omega DLC, saving up for it :3 and I have to say. You're a genius. Thank you so much for all this EPIC writing. Honestly I could go on for a while about how awesome you are but.. I wouldn't want to you get bored. _ Are you still into Law and Order SVU? Because I genuinely love your stories about them, I love your Alex and Olivia and whenever I find out there's Abbie Carmicheal involved I genuinely grin. I'll come home after a shit-tastic day and her antics will make me smile. She's such a great character! :D I know You don't take requests, but could I offer a suggestion? Possibly a proposal between Alex and Olivia, or Honeymoon? I don't know. Anywho, thank you for your writing :) Your the best one on this website in my opinion.