Reviews for The River Sings
YenGirl chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Glad little Leaf is all right :) It was cute how the lame wolf called him in his mind - 'little-alone-pointed-ears'.

I felt sorry their mother had died but at least the 3 men are close to one another.

They do seem rather emotional though... maybe it's an Elf thing? *grins*
YenGirl chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Legolas, noo..! Good to now father and older brother are off to the rescue!
YenGirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Don't know how old Legolas is here but he sounds utterly adorable! *squeals*
May Arisa chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Well, this was quite funny! You've described the world, seen trough the eyes of a little elfling, perfectly! Good story
Indilwen chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Thank you so much, that story was great! I liked the idea of Legolas trying to keep a Mirkwood spider as a pet.

"Please can I keep it Ada? It followed me home, it likes me!"
nim draug chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
This was brilliant! I loved it - well done :)
kataz chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
So sweet! I loved it! Can't wait to read more!
Pandora404 chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
Hey love the story

I was wondering what age legolas and his brother would be if they were human?
midnight13731 chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
aww, that was wonderful! I adored it!

love,

midnight13731

-x-
Aranel Mereneth chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
LOL legolas was more worried about the book :P comgrats on finishing this! And thank you I'm glad you like my pen name :P
Aranel Mereneth chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
so cute, update!
midnight13731 chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
please update again soon! please!

x-midnight13731-x
general zargon chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
I'm feeling a bit sorry for poor Thranduil at the moment, since he could have avoided all the drama and saved himself a few gray hairs if he'd just told Legolas about the enchanted river. Still, this is an amazing story, and now I'm starting to wonder if anyone told Aragorn about the enchanted river when he came to Mirkwood...*hint hint* Anyway, please keep up the excellent work and update soon! _
farflung chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I tried to log in but no dice so here is an unverified review.

I am a total sucker for little Legolas and some of the other little characters in the books so I love this first chapter.

So much trouble for an elfling to get into in the Great Greenwood. I look forward to more.

FarFlung
midnight13731 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
another brilliant story of yours! please update soon, mellon-nin! please? pleaseeeee? pleassseeeeee!

-x-midnight-x-