Reviews for The Deal
Juliette chapter 15 . 10/18/2015
CINDY IMMA GO TO YOUR PROFILE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW AND THERE BETTER BE A SEQUEL THERE
Juliette chapter 14 . 10/18/2015
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT CINDY I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD AND NEXT CHAPTER WAS HIS FUNERAL DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THIS CINDY
Juliette chapter 12 . 10/18/2015
Good for you Johnny-boy, now don't screw up again.
Juliette chapter 11 . 10/18/2015
JOHN WINCHESTER OHANA MEANS FAMILY AND FAMILY MEANS NO ONE IS LEFT BEHIND... OR FORGOTTEN
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 15 . 11/23/2013
Excellent story off to read And the Deal Goes On.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 15 . 11/12/2013
Good story off to read And the Deal Goes on.
mngrue chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
This fic was soooo good! I like the way you took care of the memories issue but still had them deal with the problem of his blindness. It would have been too easy if he'd gotten it all back that early in the fic. Looking for the sequel tomorrow : )
superatea chapter 15 . 11/8/2012
OMG that's awesome, I loved it, I couldn't stop reading, my eyes hurts but doesn't matters. Now I'm going looking for a sequel and keep reading. see you.
OtakTouch chapter 15 . 10/19/2012
Awesome story :P
cappy712 chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
Okay you should have tissue alerts with this story!

I'm telling you this was wonderful and thank you so much for writing such an amazing story. I'm looking forward to the sequel!
Seblainer chapter 15 . 2/21/2012
Cindy, I'll keep this short and sweet. I love this story. Very nicely done, and now I'm off to read the sequel.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.
angel1718 chapter 15 . 11/19/2011
Oh beautiful story but also so sad that Sammy is still blind.

But he is alive and along and with his family's help, they will somehow find a way to help him though this,and hopefully find a way to get his sight back.

Our little Sammy is a strong one.

Can't wait to read your next sequel.

Love this story,you are a really good writer.
angel1718 chapter 14 . 11/15/2011
First off poof, that was so intense, i was so worried about Sammy, you just about gave me a heartache,

So glad everything turned out good.

Glad John told Sammy how proud he was of him and how he helped to save them from that mean nasty witch.

Way to go Daddy John.

Love this chapter,it was excellent.

Have to go and read more,
angel1718 chapter 13 . 11/7/2011
Oh wow that was so intense,poor Sammy and Dean and John,i hope they are OK.

And that stupid witch is strangling Sammy.

Please Dean and John have to help him.

This has me biting on my poor finger nails.

Great heart pounding chapter.

Have to hurry and read what happens next.
angel1718 chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
I'm glad they decided to stick together as a family.

I know it wont be easy,but together they will get though the good and the bad times ahead.

A another great wonderful awesome story.

Can't wait to read what happens next.