Reviews for Where the Road Leads You
Fanfic-Critic1805 chapter 2 . 4/15
This was sooo good. The charcter development in the story was truly amazing especially considering it was so short. This was sexy, endearing, and I absolutely loved the ending which is actually quite rare. This concept, although done many times before, was felt new and fresh I this fic. I'm sure there were errors somewhere but I'm going to completely ignore them and give you a 5/5 because this was awesome.
1tinac chapter 2 . 2/2
I had tears through this story. Just wonderful.
rachel garber chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
That was such a lovely ending, I was worried there for a minute when I read about the background noise that someone was cheating on the other. great ending, loved it a lot, my perfect slash pairing.
rachel garber chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
My favorite slash, just love it when these too boys fall in love, and finally admit it to themselves and to each other, great story
jacoblovinmama chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
I really love this story. The relationship between the two men is slowly developed as a friendship and a bond. I like that their strength to overcome each of their vulnerability was each other. They communicated better than any other fanfic story (a consistent flaw in most fanfic and SM 's books).

Thank you for the journey and I will look for more of your stories to read.
jayz122 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
One of my favourite stories I read over and over,
thank you I like the sensitivity of your writing style. :)
harrytwifan chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
So good! Thank you for revisiting these wonderful boys.
Nancy
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Your story was recently recced on a splashy fb page. And I'm so glad! Very enjoyable story. You painted a perfect picture. Loved it!
Nancy
boymommytotwo chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
wonderful. loved ch1!
Maxylicious chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
I'm back! I read this story before and I loved it! Read it again and its still as good as the first time! Great work!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Very touching! Loved it!
Mych0ice chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Well worth the read... Thanks for sharing...
cloox chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Really great and sweet story. Thanks for sharing.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I feel like there can be more to this, like jaspers family trying to contact him, Edward introducing Jasper to his family, the couple being photographed by some ritzy magazine, the list goes on!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I just stumbled across this story and I loved it! Very beautifully written.