Reviews for Warmth of an Angel
How can i cry for a story that just only had 1374 words..*SOB* *SOB*
My exam is in 2 hours and you give me this tear-jerking story *SOB* *SOB*
I hate youuuu
[Like this story nonetheless]
(Oh damn...I cried again)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
WAAAHHH! I just finished crying! Please continue! Pretty pretty please. I like happy endings! Waahhh!
Sorry, the story is really good, and it was really sad (which was probably what you were aiming for), but, like Alisa, I'm a hopeless romantic who likes happy endings. And this one is so sad! Off to cry again...
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Poor Aoi! I honestly wish they were a canon couple, they were so cute together!
Keien chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
That's sad T.T

very well written though, would you write another story about the couple? I like this pairing :D
perfect pen chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
i hope this is not the end of the story... please dont end on a bad note... tales real or fiction should always hae a happy ending please please... i m sorry if hurt your feeligs. but ... i thought even characters which donot reallly rxist should have happy ending... please do continue the story... i was literally in tears after reading this...

thanks..
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
WHY OH WHY? I thought they'll just part ways BUT both of them will be alive. YOU KILLED HER! Huhuhu. Anyways, well written. Thumbs up! :)
Mamoru4ever chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
WHAHHH! You evil person! I was thinking they were gonna be all happy and together and sunshine and daisies and then the freakin plane crashes! GODDAMN YOU KIMI! lol Just kidding but you know how sad I got... T_T