Reviews for Wrenfield Hall
Awww lovely
Latecomer chapter 10 . 8/6
So...
Awesome.
I wanted you to know that your work is still being enjoyed:)
PurpleRain27 chapter 28 . 7/4
Beautiful, I just adored this story. Poor Bella my heart broke for her several times, I am so happy that it all worked out in the end. I would have loved to read more, I just may have to re read this one.
Royalnene chapter 28 . 6/8
I'm Done. That Was One The Best Twilight Fics i've Read. And It Helps That I So Love historical Fictions. A jillion kudos to You And Your Hubby.
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 28 . 5/22
Still an amazing read, even years and countless rereads later
Such a beautiful story. Wish you would write more.
iluvtwilight60 chapter 28 . 4/7
I absolutely loved this story.. can't believe i never read it before. Thank you so much for writing this amazing fic.
just a fan chapter 28 . 3/25
great story, please write more similar to this one.
just a fan chapter 5 . 3/22
This is such a good story,I really enjoy stories taking place in this period of time. This Bella touches my heart as well as this Edward. Hes taking a chance of being gossiped about as well as Bella. its a shame their station in life determines certain boundries for which one must not cross,
I'm sure in time we'll see them get closer.
lovrobsten chapter 28 . 3/17
Such a lovely story. Just found it and it had been years since you wrote it. Not sure if you ended up
Writing a sequel but if you did, please let me know. I’d love to read it.

I also hope you have kept practicing your creative writing. This is fantastic and since it was only the first attempt I wonder how much better and more wonderful stories you have come up with.
What alice think?
Will bella be accepted by esme and carlisle?
Will alice be back?