Reviews for Wrenfield Hall
ana1973 chapter 28 . 8/20
I loved your story! This was written so long ago and I don't know if you actually continued the story. Please let me know if you have, I would love to read more.
mrswilkins chapter 1 . 8/20
Jane Eyre meets Cinderella, with such a strong Bella and Edward as lead characters... I really enjoyed reading this story, thank you so much for taking the time to write it in the midst of such family busyness!
I absolutely love the characterisation of Edward and Bella in this story! Bella especially is an extremely lovable character here, strong and determined, clever and creative, yet also vulnerable. Her starting a travel agency is brilliant, and the scene where she pours over the tax ledgers! An intelligent, compassionate and faithful Cinderella - very well suited to the generous, kind and thoughtful lord of the manor. What a beautiful and satisfying love story. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this.
Bubblesxox chapter 28 . 8/11
AMAZING!
christinajos chapter 28 . 7/12
Absolutely loved it...
blondferretgirl chapter 28 . 6/16
Love it!
myhubbyissoedward chapter 28 . 6/13
Love bed that they were reunited and are going to have a great life. Thank you for sharing your work with us.
Motherof8 chapter 7 . 6/8
Love the story
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 6/8
Love the story. Rereading it.
Beautiful. Thanks for the great read. Amazing that you were able to write this with all of your little ones around.
Knit Bug chapter 28 . 5/28
I absolutely love this story. Truly... the way you wrote it, with your husband's help/input- it truly is a favorite of mine. I'm not sure why I didn't find it until just recently! A great read that I couldn't put down. Thank you for your words, for sharing them, and for being brave to post this story, or any story. This was such a well thought out read- I will definitely reread this in the future.

Blessing and the best wishes,
Knit
vampiregurl17 chapter 28 . 5/25
Aww hey loved the story it was truly great!
I'd like to know if there is a sequel my email is
I hope to hear from you!
Love how Bella held herself up at the end of the chapter! Love the chapter as well. :)
Lovely chapter! :)
Carat532 chapter 28 . 5/13
I love the story! It is amazing! I almost cried, it was so beautiful! Did you end up writing a sequel? If so, could I please have the link to read it? Wrenfield Hall is amazing! Thanks so much for writing it! :D
-Carat532