Reviews for Wrenfield Hall
jayla174 chapter 28 . 7/25
This was magnificent story. The writing was phenomenal and the story engaging. The only complaint I would have his how quickly everything was wrapped up at the end. To me in felt a bit rushed, but otherwise we'll done.
jayla174 chapter 7 . 7/23
Absolutely amazing story so far!
deadliness chapter 28 . 7/6
i love it, i love books/stories set in the past and having a more modern twist to it. Its amazing,
my email address, if you still check your reviews is...
jadejiang99
Debra doo chapter 28 . 6/24
I loved this baby doll. Thank you so very much!
Debra doo chapter 17 . 6/23
I actually hear the Downton theme sometimes when I read this story ;)
Debra doo chapter 4 . 6/23
:) so sweet.
Debra doo chapter 2 . 6/23
You got me all twitterpated.
Absolutely wonderful story couldn't put it down once I read it
AMRA2 chapter 28 . 6/19
Amazing story - I loved it... Did you ever decide to write the sequel?
anniel.646 chapter 28 . 6/7
Agggggh! I just love this story! You have an amazing writing talent! This story is sooooooooo amazing and cute and funny and awesome! I hope you will continue writing. Share your talents!
Thata chapter 28 . 6/5
Hi there, Charlotte,
How are you?

I don't know how I've found your fic (maybe at someone's favorites or through a rec.) though it's been on my reading list since forever and I just now found it again. And I must say that I'm glad I found it, because "Wrenfield Hall" is amazing!

This story is innocent, sweet and endearing, it's just lovely to see Lord Masen and his Bella falling in love and discovering themselves at the same time. It's a beautiful fic, for sure.

Congratulations for your wonderful fic and thanks for not pulling it out of FFnet.

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 28 . 5/14
This is a very beautiful story . I don't normally like reading stories written in the earlier eras but this is one wonderful exception . Great job !
angiolina chapter 1 . 5/7
Me gustó mucho, la acabo de releer despues de unos años, gracias por tu historia.
Hola48 chapter 28 . 4/24
Please forever in the name of our christ do i sequel i love your story i aspire to be an journalist one day and am always looking to find new words every day i simply adore your story your children sound lovely.
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 4/7
This was absolutely a beautiful ending to an amazing story. I truly loved it. His gift to Bella of the bookcase and her father's books . . . swoon. Such an amazing love these two have found in one another. Fairytale marriages exist . . . I know this, I have one. From your a/n's, sounds to me, that you do as well. I loved that all the women came to bestow their knowledge onto her. That may seem funny to some, but back then, it was quite needed. That was a lovely thing they did. I wish the wedding itself was written out, but understand why it wasn't. I found I rather liked that Mr. Winters had fallen from society. I know it is wrong, but he did deserve that . . . and so much more. Loved that they were out walking and then suddenly running back to their bed. So wonderful. Thank you for this lovely tale. -Christy
3,140 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »