Reviews for Wrenfield Hall
Beautiful. Thanks for the great read. Amazing that you were able to write this with all of your little ones around.
Knit Bug chapter 28 . 5/28
I absolutely love this story. Truly... the way you wrote it, with your husband's help/input- it truly is a favorite of mine. I'm not sure why I didn't find it until just recently! A great read that I couldn't put down. Thank you for your words, for sharing them, and for being brave to post this story, or any story. This was such a well thought out read- I will definitely reread this in the future.

Blessing and the best wishes,
vampiregurl17 chapter 28 . 5/25
Aww hey loved the story it was truly great!
I'd like to know if there is a sequel my email is
I hope to hear from you!
Love how Bella held herself up at the end of the chapter! Love the chapter as well. :)
Lovely chapter! :)
Carat532 chapter 28 . 5/13
I love the story! It is amazing! I almost cried, it was so beautiful! Did you end up writing a sequel? If so, could I please have the link to read it? Wrenfield Hall is amazing! Thanks so much for writing it! :D
myadryk89 chapter 28 . 4/6
I love this story!
Really liked Bella's growth as a woman from Wrenfield Hall to Venice. She found herself and mature, and as a result she can truly be part of a serious relationship with Edward.
Thank you for sharing this story with us, even though you were extremely busy.
febrahimi chapter 1 . 3/27
It's simply wonderful
Waloo Cavallara chapter 28 . 3/18
Hello, my name is Waloo.
Oh my goodness. I see that I am a bit late on the draw for reviews, but I cant resist giving credit where credit is due.
First off, no more of this humble attitude saying 'this is just a fanfic' - YOU ARE A WRITER! and an excellent one at that.
Next, I want to let you know that I cried when Commodore Armstrong found her and when they reunited (to be honest, I am in a similar place Bella was when she was in Italy; creating a life I can be happy in and not allowing myself to hope I can ever be with 'him' again... so yeah, it hit all of the feels) and thank you so much for allowing the Commodore to walk her down the isle. At every turn you impressed me with your writing style, the characters and their development, as well as the story as a whole. Often times while reading/watching romances I get disappointed when the author makes something happen simply for the sake of wanting to avoid 'making it too unrealistic'. Every time this happens it makes me lose interest and forget about the whole thing entirely. However, with this story all of the conflicts were well thought out and to a certain extent you could predict them happening (like when Mr. Winters bursts in on Lord Mason and Bella) although it still had me at the edge of my seat saying "No! No! No!". It was almost like you waited just for me to get comfortable and believe that they could keep their secret and then it was like wham! But it was right on queue and flawless, my dear.
Next on my list. As I said before, this is soooo much more than a mere fan fic. You took those characters and made them your own, as well as making them better and more beautiful for it. I would like to state that I have read the Twilight books many times over, and have watched the movies as well. In fact, the books were what made me an avid reader. With that in mind, I would like to tell you that in my opinion you are a better writer than Jane Austen and Stephanie Meyer combined. (If I may explain: Where Jane Austen tended to drag on in places and use status symbol words and names which often went over my head, you use these things in their right place; to embellish and give the story color and brilliance, rather than making THEM the story. And where Stephanie Meyer sometimes faltered you nailed it when it came to more elaborate plays on words and the beauty, grace and sometimes heartbreak of first love - rather than the obsession and sometimes blatant dysfunction. These characters are no longer the same people they were in Twilight. They are living, breathing, passionately loving, historically set and staged beings who have come to life in my imagination thanks to you. There is so much more I would like to write, however it is 4 AM where I am (I stayed up to finish the last...i don't know... 10 chapters!) and so I need to sign off for now. I would to love to read your other work if you have continued, and if you have not PLEASE DO! And please thank your husband for recognizing, encouraging and supporting talent as beautiful as yours.

P.S. My email is waloorune for further writing.

P.S.S. I would love to have a hard copy of this story, however fanfic wont let me copy and paste. So, I would be forever grateful if I could somehow get a PDF version to get printed so I can bind it and put it on the shelf with your preferred pen name put on the front. If you would do me the honour, that is. And if your interested and it could somehow be arranged I could send you a hand bound copy as a show of my gratitude:)
Loved your story! You're a fabulous writer and though this is almost 5 years since you've finished it, I hope you have continued to endeavor in creative writing! Awesome job (and to your husband as well lol)
very good
The Lost Playwright chapter 28 . 3/8
This story made my heart melt. I read this in one get-go and as of now, it is 11:45 pm on the dot. *giggles*
meg91302 chapter 28 . 2/24
I came across this story a few years ago and never got around to reading it...until now. I love the Regency Era and this story was wonderfully told!
I must have read this fanfic 4 times since I started read fanfic years ago and it is still one of my favorites. I figured this time, since I am really really bad at remembering to review, I would do it now. Even after all this tu
soccermom101113 chapter 1 . 2/14
Great story! Did you continue it, if so where?
3,213 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »