Reviews for Wrenfield Hall
readicted chapter 11 . 2/20
James, ugh, I know that means a special brand of trouble. OMG, they've shared a first kiss. But alas, here comes Tanya and drama comes with her, I certain. This could get very ugly, fast.
readicted chapter 10 . 2/20
The gift he gave B was so very lovely, and personal. Very sweet. They are of different stations, but find they have relatable historees, a shared experience of loss.
readicted chapter 9 . 2/20
So Edward basically did the equivalent of a drunk dial. And! Nearly passed out in her bed. My, my!
readicted chapter 8 . 2/19
Now he comes bearing yummy, chocolatey gifts in pretty packaging. And the illicit touch to her arm. Oh boy, he's got his foot firmly entrenched in the rabbit hole. I have a feeling that Lizzie factors into this unfolding story. Hmm. On to the next chapter!
readicted chapter 7 . 2/19
Well, WOW! I dropped my jaw at the apple-sharing scene. That is so . . . Taboo and hot! Very intimate, I think. That felt kind of bold and naughty, while being (mostly) platonic and innocent. I love, love, love that bit of writing! I am so glad he went back. Talk about awkward. That carriage ride had to have been painful. Me thinks Rosalie is going to flip when she discovers what's going on. Perhaps Emmett will be able to temper her response.
readicted chapter 6 . 2/19
Hmm, so Alice perceives some kind of tension, a connection between her cousin and Bella. Here comes her interference or help.
readicted chapter 4 . 2/18
I see that you have not updated your profile in a few years, so I don't know if you still read your reviews. I hope that you do because I am already loving this fic. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds. It's slightly scandalous that Lord Mason would visit Miss Swan in her chambers, alone, at night. Eventhough it's just for companionship. I loathe to imagine the fallout from either them being discovered or her being caught with one of his library books. And I imagine that Mrs. Mallory will be nonplussed at being advised not to dismiss Bella from employ.
lunasthestrals chapter 1 . 2/9
Must say that the storyline is very intriguing.. I hope the same thing goes on ahead
Motherof8 chapter 22 . 2/3
What a heartwrenching chapter. Your writing is amazing
T chapter 28 . 2/3
LOVED IT! I sure hope there is a sequel... I want to know how their lives turn out. Do they have a dozen babies?! ;)
Motherof8 chapter 14 . 2/3
Great story. Enjoying it again
PAT2024 chapter 28 . 1/12
Very nice story. I love it when there is a bit of history behind the scenes. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for completing and sharing this amazing work of art.
MyladyNancy chapter 28 . 12/25/2014
thank you for the story.
MyladyNancy chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
the idea didn't come as a surprise. but my guess is there is more to be known
3,097 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »