Reviews for Wrenfield Hall
Debra doo chapter 28 . 6/24/2015
I loved this baby doll. Thank you so very much!
Debra doo chapter 17 . 6/23/2015
I actually hear the Downton theme sometimes when I read this story ;)
Debra doo chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
:) so sweet.
Debra doo chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
You got me all twitterpated.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/21/2015
Absolutely wonderful story couldn't put it down once I read it
AMRA2 chapter 28 . 6/19/2015
Amazing story - I loved it... Did you ever decide to write the sequel?
anniel.646 chapter 28 . 6/7/2015
Agggggh! I just love this story! You have an amazing writing talent! This story is sooooooooo amazing and cute and funny and awesome! I hope you will continue writing. Share your talents!
Thata chapter 28 . 6/5/2015
Hi there, Charlotte,
How are you?

I don't know how I've found your fic (maybe at someone's favorites or through a rec.) though it's been on my reading list since forever and I just now found it again. And I must say that I'm glad I found it, because "Wrenfield Hall" is amazing!

This story is innocent, sweet and endearing, it's just lovely to see Lord Masen and his Bella falling in love and discovering themselves at the same time. It's a beautiful fic, for sure.

Congratulations for your wonderful fic and thanks for not pulling it out of FFnet.

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 28 . 5/14/2015
This is a very beautiful story . I don't normally like reading stories written in the earlier eras but this is one wonderful exception . Great job !
angiolina chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Me gustó mucho, la acabo de releer despues de unos años, gracias por tu historia.
Hola48 chapter 28 . 4/24/2015
Please forever in the name of our christ do i sequel i love your story i aspire to be an journalist one day and am always looking to find new words every day i simply adore your story your children sound lovely.
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 4/7/2015
This was absolutely a beautiful ending to an amazing story. I truly loved it. His gift to Bella of the bookcase and her father's books . . . swoon. Such an amazing love these two have found in one another. Fairytale marriages exist . . . I know this, I have one. From your a/n's, sounds to me, that you do as well. I loved that all the women came to bestow their knowledge onto her. That may seem funny to some, but back then, it was quite needed. That was a lovely thing they did. I wish the wedding itself was written out, but understand why it wasn't. I found I rather liked that Mr. Winters had fallen from society. I know it is wrong, but he did deserve that . . . and so much more. Loved that they were out walking and then suddenly running back to their bed. So wonderful. Thank you for this lovely tale. -Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 4/7/2015
The dress making and the first draft, for lack of a better word, sounded atrocious. Thankfully, the women got their heads about them again and made what seems to be a rather lovely gown. At least from the appraisal of the other women in the room, as there was no description. I just adore that BxE can not keep their hands off each other. Makes me yearn for the lemons that are not to be in this story . . . I'll have to create them in my own imagination. James is still very much up to his old ways of springing himself on people with absolutely no warning. Tanya was complete overkill . . . I wanted to run away from my computer to get away from her. She's just way too much. James getting that document for Edward was extremely kind of him to do so. I do love that he repaid his brother with that . . . after all the hell he put him through. I am quite curious as to if Edward ever told Bella of that part of his story? I certainly hope that James never once spoke a word of it to Tanya! She would expose and demand and it would be so very ugly. No, let's do hope that he keeps that to himself until his dying day. If he even whispers a bit of it, his son could step up. *shivers*
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 4/7/2015
I knew there would be a slight adjustment period. Them now treating her as the lady of the manor in lieu of just plain 'ol Bella. I knew it would hurt her. I'm so elated that Mrs. Cope took the time to explain the why of it all, in a sense that Bella could and would understand. Bella being utterly bored, I can certainly relate. You've got five children and there is a lot of respect I have for you in that. I had always dreamed of the child free lifestyle. My husband was very agreeable to that upon meeting me. So, even though I need not work for us to retain our lifestyle, I do out of sheer boredom. Thankfully, I love what I do. Better than that, I can read these stories in between my daily work calls. Truly, I get paid to read! What better job than that, right? I digress. Bella not only getting a glimpse at the ledgers, but excelling in a way that Edward had never expected, was beyond wonderful. I love that he brought Bradford around to show him how amazing the future Lady Masen truly is. Oh, and I absolutely adore how BxE can barely keep their hands off each other. I know there is no lemon in this story from its "T" rating . . . but, in my mind that bedroom of theirs will be quite the hot zone throughout their marriage. Of that I am certain.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 4/7/2015
I absolutely loved his rapid fire questions he had for her. Then his absolute awe that she was a small business owner. Him immediately telling her that he will enjoy his life there in Venice with her. That was wonderful. Her saying that she's dreamt of being with him at Wrenfield Hall and that there is where their life should be. Sigh. Then catching up with what his family has been up to. That James and Tanya are happy together and living in the Orient. Alice and Jasper with their twinners! Just what Alice needs for her very active self. If anyone can chase twins, it is Alice. Sad about Rosalie and Emmett, but I imagine they will adopt happily and have natural babies. I fear you may be ending this abruptly. I really hope we get to read of her return to Wrenfield. That we get to read of them getting married. Of their happy life together. However, you said only one more chapter. I'm worried now.
3,182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »