Reviews for Two Tears in a Bucket
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Oh fuck why can't I meet a girl like that. Willing to try and teach me new things since I ain't got a blasted clue how to act or what to say or do. Fuuuuck lucky ass bitch. :/
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
:)(: I've finally found an Emily/Bella fic. Thank you, thank you for writing this. I love the personalities of both girls, where Bella is shy-Emily is confident and they come together like a sexy explosion. Amazing story.
ilovfanfic chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
i love demmet i totally see him "i'm a single lady, i"m a single lady..oh oh oh oh oh ho ..." hilarious!
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That was hot.

I pray that it'll be continued.
TheEvilSnowWoman chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Oh! A Bella & Emily! FINALLY!

I love these two as a couple! And this one-shot was very sweet, with Bella a little shy and uncertain and Emily relaxed and calm and so, so sexy!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I really enjoyed the pace of this. Emily has a wonderful way with words; now that's how to pick up a girl.

I think the point of having a cat is that they maintain themselves pretty well, besides, Bella has another kitty that needs petting (or at least a cuddle) right in front of her.

Nice story
zeewriter chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
femmeslash for the win! awesome. and nice it was with emily, don't see her often.
barbarito chapter 1 . 10/5/2010