Reviews for No Pity In Her Heart
Fangirl9001 chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
An excellent conclusion. :)
InDeppth chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
short and sweet :)

3 DEPP
Thalia-Sandy chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
Oh no...that's so tragic! Like I said, I expected a sad ending but this still made me cry. I guess a part of me was still hoping he'd somehow get her out of there.

Anyhow,I definitely enjoyed all chapters of this wonderfully written story!
PartyhardDrunkard chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
OMFG...I am crying as I write this...oh my razorblades...I'm speechless... *cries*
SarahHelenaBlack chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
OMG, So yes - I did cry at this. I loved this fiction ALOT. I need more, DAMMIT.

nomnomnom.

Anyways, I thought this was beautiful. I loved it!

:) xx
NellieLovet chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
Happy New Year :D

But you make me cry the first day! Ohhhh, this is to sad T_T Why did you kill her? Can't you bring her back? I don't know, some trick of hers, or maybe a guard with Pity in His Heart (hehehe) that has tricked the loop so she doesn't die.

Pleeeeeeeeeeease *-* That child needs a mommy!

For me? *Nellie gaves her an innocent look*
iBounce chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
Heyderp.

YOU'RE SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER! I'm gonna miss this story so much. Actually, you updated just before I had to go out to a party, '

But I'm so glad you've written this story! It was a joy to read and I think you're an epic writer. I've read some of your other work to, and I think you're just excellent. I even enjoyed work you'd written over two years ago, and I can see the improvement! Good for you writing what you enjoy- I think you should carry on, BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT MEGASKILLS.

I'm not usually a kind reviewer on fanfiction- it takes an awful lot to get a review out of me. but damn, you did so eleven times. CARRY ON WRITING, DEAR!

Love from, a considerably odd but creepy fangirl.

'

Ps. I'm also glad there was a... kinda happy ending.

I would've made Nellie miscarry, just to give it more closure as a story itself. THAT WOULD'VE KILLED EVERYONE.
obsessivelyfanaticgw09 chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
Aw man!THAT SUCKS! Sequel? That was great but a very sad well. VERY GOOD JOB
Shikabane-Mai chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
Oh my god. I feel incredibly sad. It's a sensible ending since she was going to be executed from the start, but I just never really thought that it would end that way. IT'S SO SAD. But I really loved it, especially when Nellie mouthed "I love you" to Sweeney in the crowd. Also, their baby! Oh my god! And he said that their child didn't deserve to live! Yet he still kept it. He'll take care of the last remaining flesh and blood of Nellie. :)

Great fic! The fandom has gotten smaller, which kind of makes me sad. I'm happy that writers like you still continue to write for it though. :)
Charmingly-Evil chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
she died? awwwwww how sad.
cookie-pocky-strawberry-love chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
wow

um im kinda shocked that u know you actually killed her off! i mean i guess i held hope that somewhere she wouldnt die! but i guess it makes it all more dramatic and it really was a beautiful sentimental ending and im kinda sad that this story's over cause it was one of my favorites...are you gonna do any other stories ?
xBadxRomancesx chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
Thank YOU for writng such a lovely story. I loved every word of it. I would have liked to know the gender of the baby though. Sad, but fitting and well-writen ending. Hope to see you around F.F. again soon :)
Thalia-Sandy chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
Nellie is kind of pissed off at him,huh? XD well, she has every right to be!

But I love how she can't really stay angry at him in the end.

Happy belated Christmas to you too!
xBadxRomancesx chapter 10 . 12/25/2010
It's almost over *pout*? Anyway, loved this chapter :)
cookie-pocky-strawberry-love chapter 10 . 12/25/2010
what? ooh at least it has a happy ending :D and this chapter was really interesting and very realiztic :D
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »