Reviews for No Pity In Her Heart
Shikabane-Mai chapter 10 . 12/24/2010
I love the underlying suspense of Nellie's impending doom. I wonder what will happen when those two months pass. Will she really die? :'(

When Nellie talked about her death coming up, it seemed like Sweeney didn't want her to die. His feelings have changed so much from the first few chapters when he wanted nothing other than to make her suffer.

I can't wait for more!
InDeppth chapter 10 . 12/24/2010
How can u have more reviews but less hits? Haha

Only one more chapter ? Why?

3 DEPP
obsessivelyfanaticgw09 chapter 10 . 12/24/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Sorry for freaking out but ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER?

Oh no! No!

I'm sorry, I just love this story so much!

Now I can't decide if I should beg you to update fast or beg you to update slow so it won't be over soon...
Piper Lestrange chapter 10 . 12/24/2010
I love this story I'm soo glad u updated!
Charmingly-Evil chapter 10 . 12/24/2010
i'm sorry to say i'm a guy. lol jokes. awww that was such a sweet chapter, can't wait for an update! and merry Christmas to you to :)
Amaryllis3121 chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
Hey :) I remembered how much I love reviews, and so took your pleas into account :D.

I really love this story :). It's in character and written amazingly well. I'm afraid I'm not a very constructive person, but I love it and I can't wait for the next chapter :D:D.
cookie-pocky-strawberry-love chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
oh...my...god

I [3] this story!
Raven Todd chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
Loveeeee it. 3
Pouka Lovett chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
Ok. I, one of the ususally silent readers, have decided to leave a little feedback for you since you asked so nicely :D

So I serously love this story. I love the idea, and I love how you write it. The dialouge is particularly fascinating, and very true to character.

The last part of this chapter was particularly rivetting. I feel such empathy for Nellie, wanting what she can't have and willing to pretend to just have it for a moment. You wrote that very well, I do think .

Anyways, enough rambling from me.

Pouka Lovett
iBounce chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
I LOOOOOOORV IT!

N'aaaawwwwwr.

You deserve many reviews, which is why I give them.

OHNOMNOMNOM! ;D

I really do love this fic! It's my favourite fic. Ever.

X 3 X
Crazygirl99 chapter 9 . 12/18/2010
I'm actually so in love with this story. You keep people in character wonderfully. Most people keep Todd very chatty, whihc he just plain isn't. You, on the other hand, keep him in just the right amount of silent callousness. Nellie is talkative as always. I'm liking the slowness of this story. I'm assuming that each chapter represents one visit a month? I'm really curious to see the places this story will go. I want to know what will happen so badly! Update as quick as you can, dear because I am hungry for more!
roberre chapter 9 . 12/18/2010
When I have a life again, I will review this story. Or at least part of it. idk. Maybe I'll review something I haven't commented on before.

I'll review something, darnit!

Anyway, be pleased to know that I love this story a lot. And I'm especially pumped for the end. _ But this was a perfect setup andyeah. Everything starts getting really extra good from here, so I'm excited.

Also, rest assured that you handled the contents of the scene nicely. It's edgy enough that it /feels/ edgy, but tame enough that I can read it without squirming - which means none of the power is lost through me squinting up my eyes and refusing to look at the words. So you've got the emotion and none of the gross, which is good. xD

I have to go to work now. Forgive this meagre review but I figured we're nine chapters in and I had to say SOMETHING.
Thalia-Sandy chapter 9 . 12/18/2010
I absolutely love this chapter!

And I only just realized I'm going to bawl my eyes out if this story ends the way it appears to end T_T
Scooter12345 chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
Love it. He's so in denial!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
"Dammit, Todd," she snarls. Her body rockets up into a sitting position, causing his arm to drop from her waist and their clutched fingers to separate. He looks at her, expression rigid, gaze dark. "I know, alright? I know I'm going to die and I know you don't give a shit about me – "

Why is this so sad? T_T

I was actually surprised that they ended up kissing, considering the circumstances, but I loved how Sweeney said that what they did changes nothing. And Mrs. Lovett believes him and the fact that he doesn't love her. :( I don't know if he loves her in your fic, but it's quite obvious that he does "give a shit" about her. *cries*

Your chapters are so emotionally charged. I love them!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »