Reviews for No Pity In Her Heart
xBadxRomancesx chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
You have more reviews? I'm jealous and happy for you! this is a great story, loved this chapter :)
Leo Marie Octavian chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
The sex was unexpected, but... I liked it... ._.

This is a nice story. I really love getting the notifications and updates about it. I'm looking forward to the way you continue with this story. 8D
InDeppth chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
I didn't like this chapter

I loved it. xD

3 DEPP
PartyhardDrunkard chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
OMG! That last line was just amazing! I can totally see Mrs. Lovett saying that! I say, once again...pure perfection! Please update soon!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
"I love you," she says.

He throws her hand from him with a hiss. "Love?" he spits. "You don't know the meaning of the word. You don't lie to someone you love, you don't use them to merely achieve your own ends, or betray them – "

She swallows but does not break their gaze. "Loving someone doesn't mean you don't make mistakes."

Awww, I just wanna give these two some big hugs.

Also, I have come to realize that you have one of the best dialogues in ST fanfiction. I feel like I'm flailing about every other line that comes out of either of their mouths.

I can't wait until you continue this!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
There is so much awesomness in this chapter! But first, let me applaud you more being able to fill your chapters with so much substance and intensity despite their relative shortness.

So, what I loved about this chapter:

1. Nellie calling Sweeney out on being a coward and a liar.

2. This part: "Why, Nellie?" he whispers.

"Why what?" she whispers back.

He doesn't reply.

Her throat flutters with a swallow, chest shuddering with breaths. "I – I never meant to hurt you . . ."

Freaken amazing and so much vulnerability on both their parts.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
Holy frack, Sweeney, man! *smacks some sense into him* At least have mercy on the baby! I wonder what'll happen next...
Shikabane-Mai chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
She shoots into a sitting position and locks eyes with the man. "Don't give me that bullshit, Todd. You can feed all the lies you want to the prison guards and the citizens of London, but don't you dare do it to me. You know damn well that I care about – them."

I feel so sad for Nellie. :( It seems to me like their interactions are mellowing out a little and filled with less hatred.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
A smile warps her mouth. "I may have my fantasies, Mr. Todd, but I live in reality. I see what's not real just as clearly as I see what is."

This is SO true. She seems like such a realist with fantasies that she is aware of being fantasies.

I'm loving these little conversations between Sweeney and Nellie.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Holy, this has been amazing so far. I've always been intrigued by an alternate ending where Sweeney tries to punish her with something long lasting, which death is not.
xBadxRomancesx chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
Great chapter. They're getting along a bit better aren't they?They are a perfect match! *shakes Sweeney*
Pheonix Autumn chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
UPDATE!
obsessivelyfanaticgw09 chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
Aw. I loved that last line. Gosh, i love this story. Everytime you update i just get so happy! ) Please do so again soon!
Charmingly-Evil chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
oh yay update! i really really like this fic. is nellie gona have the baby soon? i hope sweeney sees what a jerk he is and that nellie does love him. can't wait for an update!
Scooter12345 chapter 8 . 12/5/2010