Reviews for No Pity In Her Heart
LolitaLexi chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
OOhhh! I love this! The chapters are nice and sweet and drag me on for more! I usally like them as a romantic pair but, this is so twisted and they sound like they would sound! I would love to read the rest of this! Oh, Nellie might have a baby? Ohh! This so much great writing! Keep writing! Are any other characters going to be involved? Oh, if she burned and Toby saw her, he would probably have a fit! ;) Keep writing! I love this!
InDeppth chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
love the ending sentence btw. xD

3 DEPP
Scooter12345 chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
OOOH! I LIKE IT! MOOOOORE! MOOOORE! :) I really do love this. It's fantastic. And very true. I love the witch hunt history. I had to research about them last year for a play. So, it's very safe to say this is extremely accurate.
Crazygirl99 chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! This is about to get very interesting...I'm dying for some flashbacks...GAH this is freaking awesome. I'm excited. Update as soon as possible!
SpoonfulOfArsenic chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
You brought me out of a very bad mood with this fantastic writing. For that I am both thankful and amazed. The characters are just so perfectly done, it's almost unsettling. :)
Charmingly-Evil chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
yay update! wait nellies pregnant? or going to pretend shes pregnant?
Scooter12345 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Oooo I wonder how the Sweenett will come in. I'm exited nice work.
Adrenaline Write chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
GAH!

That last sentence was utterly...stupefying. Literally, you have these characters down so perfectly that I sometimes wonder if you created them yourself.

And this hypothesis that our dear Nellie is a witch bred from the depths of hell is both questionable but also very sensible, if you think about it. I really adore this story, and kind of wish the other reviews could be more verbal in their praise. It's like they have a maximum word count of ten and the most undeveloped vocabulary ever, but no more of my rantings.

I will be monitoring this story for updates! :)
Raven Todd chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
I love it. :)
InDeppth chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
i love this fic.

3 DEPP
Charmingly-Evil chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
ohhhh well written. this looks interesting, update soon!
InDeppth chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
this is amazing so far. keep going xDDDDD
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7