Reviews for Coercion and Competition
Waining Swiftly chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
I LOVE your James and Lily but sexual blackmail just ruined this one for me.
Chris Potterhead chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
I usually find myself uncomfortable reading 'mature' articles, but reading this one makes me laugh! You're really talented in writing stories! Hope to see more!
caspasta chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
cute ;p
Farah chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I Want Somebody Fuck Me Fast Fuck
And Hot
ILoveJace chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
So hot! I love, love, loved it. You have an incredible writing style.
Winter wolf chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Awwww
owlinacloak chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
i assure you i'll be reading all your stories. i love this!
r.fd77 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
OH MY GOD THEY DIDN'T USE A CONDOM DID THEY OH MY GOD IS THIS WHEN SHE GOT PREGNANT WITH HARRY WHAT IS THIS LIFE
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Amaaazing!
Resurrectedhippo chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
brb going to stab my eyes out.
I love how they bicker even when they're having sex.
theyre so cute. ahh
Hana chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love how Lily has James wrapped around her little finger. I just love it. And poor James. He really doesn't stand a chance, does he? Again, you navigate sex so well. You make it meaningful, not just animals. Meaningful.
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Just the way to win an argument - LOL. Very funny and well written.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Guess what I also love...this naughtiness, lol. So funny and hot at the same time. I seriously can't imagine them having heads dorms and not getting up to this, lol.

Usually I am in too much adoration and awe to think of any suggestions but I think today I have two, if that's okay. One was that, I dunno if it's just me being giggly and childish and silly but when you used the word tit it sort of stuck out like a sore thumb, I guess it just didn't quite fit with the rest. The same with the c word which I don't really like and felt a bit odd in such a nice naughty context. But I know that's personal preference. The other thing was when you wrote her skirt rid up, I think the past participle or whatever it is (I don't know if that's the right term!) of ride up is rode up. I could be wrong, I just thought it sounded wrong a rid.

But neither of those things detracted from a fab smutty fic ;)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Whoever this Marianne is, give her a hug and a kiss for me.
Archangel of Persia chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Wow. So hot. Well done love your style.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »