Reviews for Like It Always Did And Will Always Will
leerin marfes chapter 4 . 2/4
update more romantic stories regarding misaki and takumi
sarah chapter 1 . 1/5
hmm... interesting...
Wiliiiiii chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
OMG! i nearly fainted wwhen i came to the last few paragraphes of this chapter...hopefully she survives after that...*hesitant to press the next button*... Anyway, great story!
Belly boo1099 chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Aww that was so sad (but then happy) story!
Rupanzel chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
I like your they are almost always a bit ooc,but you somehow make me feel as if it is their real reaction. Thanks a lot sweetie.
Animeprincess2001 chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
sweet lovely dovely but usui is a little bit touchy in this bit u like it
ShushIt chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Yea. I like this.

A Happy End *smile*.

So your errors had don't disturb me cause my english is bad. I'm from Germany so ... i can read it. - Oh man I can#t explain myself.

At the end. Your Story is good ;D
Heidi chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
A very sweet and cute story! I totally love the way Usui reacted during Misaki's coma :)
Sele de la Luna chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
aawwwwww Great Story! ) I loved it!
Skye Bubble chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
Another brilliant story. I don't believe it. Normally I don't read stories with so many grammatical errors but this one really moved me. I hope you get better with your English! Next time, try sending me a PM if you want a beta. I'm not the best but at least you won't be so self-conscious anymore. Because your writing really IS amazing!
MaidSamaFanGirl chapter 4 . 1/10/2011

i love it!
Critique chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
First things first.

It's MISAKI not MISKAI. Revise it and proof-read it next time.

It's MIYABIGAOKA. NOT MYKIAKOBA. That was just stupid. I'm sorry for being honest. But its better to hear the hurtful truth rather than a happy lie.

Even thought there were a few grammatic errors, the plot of your story was really exciting. But next time make sure to check it at least 3 times to make sure that it is correct.

I hope you use this advice to continue in becoming a great author.

The Critique
Tubbiful chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I love it.

I can't wait till Usui is introduced!
RAWRitsMEE chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE! is more suitable I LOOOVVVEEE~ 3

please write more stories like this! 8D
hs chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
It is really a very good story but I felt that the characters in this story don't match the ones in KWMS. but still NICE WORK!