Reviews for She Will Be Loved
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This story's plot is okay, but you seriously should use spell check
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Horrible spellings, be careful!
fairer3333 chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
e
idkmybffjill1314 chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
B (Seth) or another Jared and Kim.
darkenedmoon101 chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
AWESOME PLZ CONTINUE
Guest chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
A! PLEASE EMBRY. you're a good writer and stay true to character. i would love to see someone as good as you write for Embry.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
thank you for thegreat story! I hope you write more Twilight inspired stuff
Guest chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Why did you changes Kim's last name?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
I have read up to 8 chapters now and I couldn't let myself go on with praising you for this. I don't get to read that many good fanfics so I loved this. You stayed true to the characters (in my mind at least) and stayed true to the authors orginal physical description of Kim and Jared with is wonderful.
Ayamai chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
As an FYI:

'Threw' is when your throw something. EX "Jared threw the ball."

'Through' is the word for when you walk "through the doorway", or "He has helped me through all of this and has been somewhat patient."

You also really need to do a spell check before posting. Lots and lots of spelling errors.
TheDarkSecretsOfFablehaven chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
I'm sorry...the grammar is killing me slowly and I just can't take it anymore...also everything just seems unrealistic- as in the act-re-act thing isn't really working out for you
TheDarkSecretsOfFablehaven chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Misspelled words in chapter 1:

-in your Author's note- younge- young

-second paragraph, second sentence- gerasticaly-sounds like that but is spelled drastically

-third paragraph, second sentence- threw and pacient- threw is a word, but it's not the one you're trying to use, that one would is through and patient is the other one...

Also...do you really think that's what a guy thinks like? I mean, maybe, but I just can't imagine a guy thinking 'russet skin'...i guess I'm just around simple-minded, mono-syllabic creatures that we call 'Male', but if you're a girl, stick with being a girl unless you're sure you can actually DO a guy.

Ugh, sorry for saying this stuff... it really makes me feel like an eleven-year-old Hermione saying "It's win-gah-dium-levi-O-seh, not win-gar-dium-levio-SAH!" ...I guess what I'm trying to say is...you've got a good story idea, but you just have to sharpen the less-defined points of your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Wow this is great so far ! Your an amazing author ! Keep writing please !
HeatherRed chapter 14 . 8/5/2011
Love this story. I think you should do a Embry Call story. That guy is so cute. He needs somebody to love!
Rosie1234 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Please write a paul and rachel story :)xx