Reviews for Someone to Love You
Hey it's been months since your last update! I've been dying to read more of your story, so please please please update this amazing story! You can't leave us now you left us on such an emotional cliffhanger!
Love,
Your dedicated reader since the beginning
BrionnaRain14 chapter 88 . 9/15
Hi I'm a new reader! It literally took me 48 hrs to read this but it was worth it. I'm very sorry about all of the hardships you've suffered and I really hope that you'll continue this fic. It's very beautifully written AAANNDD you did leave us on a bit of a cliffhanger.
bicuriousego chapter 88 . 9/13
Ooooh please update! can't wait to see the reaction of glee club...even tho it shouldn't really be surprise anymore lol
Update please! Don't leave us here at this cliffhanger!
Please update! You left us Ina cliffhanger and it's been months since we have seen any of your work so can you please update, probably every readers, favorite St. Berry story!
It is my birthday today, as a present could you please update this amazing story that I've read at least 10 times?
Please update!
Please it's been months(!) and your amazing story hasn't Ben updated and you left us in such a crazy point in the story, such a cliffy! Please please please please update! Don't leave your fans waiting, we're all sitting here and waiting patiently for your fabulous chapters!
Please update his amazing story!
Someone chapter 88 . 8/12
I love this fic! I read it in 2 days, Im So obsessed, please please please continue!
update this story please!
My friend recommended this story to me and at first i was a little bit skeptical since its 88/87 chapters long but after reading a few chapters i got hooked! Now I'm on the last chapter and see that you left us on a cliffhanger! And it's been months so please update! Please me and all of your readers, but mostly me, want to see what happens! Oh and on a more serious note I'm so sorry for the loss of Brian and your mother. I hope you are okay, or at least on the path to okay.
Please update! You left us on such a cliffy! please update! i need to read more! This story is like candy I always need more!
AHHHHHHH please update! This is my favorite fanfiction of all time! And out of all of the St Berry fanfic's(i can tell you ive read thousands) this is by far the best one! Please please please with a Jesse St. James serenading you on top please update! this little cliffhanger that you have here is kiling me and probably all of your thousands of other fans! Oh and by the way this story is so good that this is the 5th time ive read it and every time it makes me so happy
will's perspective of this next scene should totally be put into this story! update soon please!
2,143 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »