Reviews for Someone to Love You
gleefan2009 chapter 87 . 9/25
love it please write more
Kmp3 chapter 87 . 9/22
Please update soon! You are an amazing writer!
Angie chapter 87 . 8/8
Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon.
Omg I'm so sorry
Delete-account-please-6878249 chapter 87 . 7/3
This is very good and definitely can't wait to read more so please update soon.
Delete-account-please-6829121 chapter 87 . 7/2
Very good story and I can't wait to read more please update soon.
jinbrynmoon chapter 87 . 6/26
I'm so ready for more of this story. Please update soon!
wendladarlings chapter 8 . 6/21
This is what keeps them together through the high highs and low lows of their relationship-they understand each other on a deep level. Jesse would know to let Rachel cry, because Rachel keeps emotions this intense to herself. She's a drama queen and she wears her heart on her sleeve, but she deals with sadness on her own. Great chapter.
wendladarlings chapter 7 . 6/21
These two are SUCH drama queens hahaha I'm not surprised Rachel would let what she said just slip. They're inseparable and so into each other, but their drama and their silliness rings true for people that attracted to each other.
wendladarlings chapter 6 . 6/17
It's so fun to read their banter. It feels really real. And it's nice reading about these non-flirty conversations: one of the reasons they work so well is that they also work as the best of friends.
wendladarlings chapter 5 . 6/17
These idiots-hahaha they're so into each other they're acting silly. I love how they can just understand what the other is thinking without having to be told.
wendladarlings chapter 4 . 6/17
Reading their banter made me smile. Hahaha. I can't help but think that maybe Rachel forgave him a little too quickly, but then again, Rachel's always had a big heart, she doesn't exactly have a lot of friends right now, and she and Jesse have this connection. I love thag Jesse's going to be more careful with her this time-he's crazy about her, after all. I love it. :)
wendladarlings chapter 3 . 6/17
This is just what we love about Jesse and Rachel-they just get each other, in ways that no one else in their lives can. I love the warmth of the Berry home-screw the last-minute divorce-and how, even when Rachel's clearly aware of how she and Finn are incompatible, her father doesn't demonize him.
wendladarlings chapter 2 . 6/17
So much of the charm of this fic comes from just how fleshed out it is. You not only give Jesse a backstory, you populate the world with characters that just give it so much life, and you do it so well that I as a reader actually *care* what happens to your original characters. It's just amazing what you've managed.
2,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »