Reviews for Someone to Love You
please please please update!
dreamingwhileawake17 chapter 89 . 5/16
OMG, I just discovered this story yesterday and it hooked me right from the start! I love the way you describe the characters and the flow of the story. I just could not stop reading, this story is without a doubt the best story I've read in a long time and I can barely wait for the next chapter! Another thing I'm diying to read is the competition between Rachel and the New Directions in the Regionals. Please don't have me wait for too long!

Keep up the truly amazing work!
Anon chapter 89 . 5/14
The best story ever! Really I love it unconditionally.
You can end with a glimpse into the future of Rachel and Jesse for example broadway and kids!
Once again thank you for writing this story it's amazing! And waiting for the next chapter!
Bobbie chapter 89 . 5/10
I can't wait I hope you do the concert and show her blowing them out at regionals. Wish this would have happend on the show
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 4/21
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
MissRe chapter 89 . 4/19
First of all - I'm so sorry that you have been sick! I'm glad that you will hopefully be experiencing a break in that feeling soon. Sending you lots of healing thoughts and well wishes!

Secondly - I loved the chapter. I loved the way you did the She Left bit - amazing. The reactions of everyone were perfect. I'm glad that Rachel is in a school where she is finally appreciated. That team seems like it will be the perfect place for Rachel to grow and thrive.

I hate that it's ending, though I know it has been a monster of a story. I've loved it all every bit of the way. Is it too soon to start asking for the Senior Year sequel? Or the flash forward to them all being in New York sequel? If not that, hopefully St Berry still in the future. LOL Thank you as always for sharing your amazing talent with the rest of us. You are a gifted writer and I love seeing updates from you!
I really hope you continue this story.
I'm also curious who will be joining New Directions as Rachel's replacement.
It would be interesting too see of Mercedes POV since she's so biased against Rachel. I would also love a hint of how the divorce is going, Thanks for continuing this story and finishing it off!
Ems-g chapter 89 . 4/17
It's over? but it can't be over :( This is legit the best St Berry story out there and I just honestly cannot believe it's over :'( Thank you so much for writing this 3
Kadence1 chapter 89 . 4/17
Great chapters. Can't wait for the wrap up so I can reread it all, lol.
Angie chapter 89 . 4/15
Amazing, love the update. Would love to see Sue throw this on will's face.
Shadow Girl chapter 89 . 4/14
I will miss this story very much when it is completed. The characters were all written so well and realistically.
Maybe do a little 'in the future' wrap up thing? :) And do let us know if you plan on writing more Glee stories, so that I can check your profile once in a while!
More than anything I want new directions to be crushed by Rachel and her new team. Like, not even placing crushed. Because, without Rachel they wouldn't even be good enough for third place. So complete annihilation, not just winning, that would make me very happy. And maybe will, Finn, Mercedes and Santana weeping.
hdun25 chapter 89 . 4/14
i love this story and I cant wait to read what happens next. thank you for a great story
2,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »