Reviews for A Change
This story is cool
diggzer chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Beautiful.
papercranesandplanes chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Yes, thank you, this is how I love to see them. So imperfectly perfect. Lily possessing quite a temper and smoking. (And sneaking into James' room) James still being an idiot and pulling pranks and being late. He didn't change and he edpecially didn't change FOR LILY, it's a normal proces called "growing up". That doesn't mean personality change. So, thank you for writing this because it's beautiful and more realistic.
writergal24 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Ahh this was so good. I love how you pointed out that neither of them were perfect, and while it was a much different characterization of Lily than I'm used to, I loved it. Awesome, awesome, awesome job.
writergal24
Jenny chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I love this! It was really simple but just believable, lovable and heart-racing as all Jily stories should be.
Hana chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
So many people mess up James Potter. They either make him a tough guy (which I hate) or a weak sap (which I hate more). And you balance him perfectly. He's sweet, he's polite (most of the time) he's funny, he's caring, he's sarcastic, and he's not afraid to say what he feels. And he's wonderful. And you write him like that.
Leilalys chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Cute and funny. I liked it
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
So gooood.

More power!
anavihs chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
HAHAHA! "Bound to happen eventually" LOL! He's so weird. HAHA! Love your stories, btw! ;)

Lots of love

sHiV
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Adorable, an perfectly in key, as usual. I like the whole Olivia thing- it really showed James's sensitive side.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
aww, nice story! I think sometimes authors spend a bit too much time making James seem like a douche and Lily like a perfect goddess. I like how you made both of them flawed but the story still so cute :D
jonski chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Reading this...it makes me think that Lily is lucky to have James more than James to have Lily.
kit7714 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Great story with awesome ending!
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I loved this! It was very good. Completely different from other Lily/James stories. Thanks so much! ~Caseyandra
All Things Magickal chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I love the way the ending is not really what you would expect!