Reviews for Nightclubs
TheTruthAboutForeverMore chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
No matter how many times I read this, it's still amazing
TurnUpTheBassAndTreble chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Uhm, THIS IS DELICIOUS!

Love love LOVED it. I could totally imagine this happening in real life and boy howdy.

My mind goes to very inappropriate places. Lol.

Also!

"Curse male genitalia." - Favorite line ever.
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This is incredible!

Your sense of description really brought the story to life and I really liked how the narrative voice intertwined with Kendall’s feelings [like when it says God, Kendall. Shut the fuck up].

And I also felt it was really realistic!

It was just this sort of gradual progression that had them both succumbing to the heat of the moment.

And that moment was VERY WELL DONE!

The sex scene was incredible! You had good details and I felt like you kept the energy that the two of them had from the nightclub. There was a quickness but it wasn’t too rushed, the two of them taking the time to savor their moments together.

This story is awesome so I hope you continue writing!

I would love to read more from you
infinitehearts chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
That was amazing. :D Great job!
XavierJulius chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Awwwww :D I lovedddd it!
stupidbabbyaccount chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
You're like, the bestest writer ever. You make me so jealous with your amaziness3

Logan would be proud :')
upallnight-doitallwithlou chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I honestly just realized that I sent you a message instead of commenting you back. :x I suck at this!

But, yes. Thank you so much for reading this and letting me know what you thought. I will be sure to post more stories. 3
Redeeming Red chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
"So.. does this mean I have a new roomate?" he asks. All Kendall can do is laugh, before pulling James close to him. "Yes, James. This means you have a new roomate."

AWWWWWWWWW. :D Okay, this story was EXTREMELY hot & well-written at the same time. I am blown away. Thank you so, so much for writing this. It was sweet & sexy & just downright amazing. I hope to read more from you in the future.