Reviews for College and Cowboys
NannaRahRah chapter 1 . 4/27
like it so far.
Jaygm chapter 90 . 3/19
This is a fantastic story. It just makes a person feel good to read about these people who care so much for one another. This one is worth reading again- especially when RL is maybe not so pleasant- Thank you for this story.
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 1 . 1/10
i love this story so much i hope there will be a sequel in the future
cctwilight chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
Love at first sight!
cctwilight chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Great opening chapter!
jk chapter 8 . 10/23/2016
What the fuck was she doing at home with her parents anyway? Getting a degree she can't really use...Bella's a loser
jk chapter 7 . 10/23/2016
They've known each other for a fucking day! Already saying I love yous...and Bella's already sobbed all over him TWICE! This story is fucking garbage
jk chapter 6 . 10/23/2016
Your talking love?on the first fucking day? Way to ruin your own story
jk chapter 3 . 10/23/2016
This is supposed to be a mans POV...yet you name his horses cinnamon and sugar? Really? Fuckin dumbass
Arrabella chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Brilliant! And this is just the prologue! I wonder what you have in store for us!It's so addicting! Way to go ! Keep it up !
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
This fanfic sucks
sherryola chapter 90 . 5/19/2015
What a sweet sweet story! There are so many angsty troubled fics out there, and to read a true love story, with warmth and tenderness is a real treat. I loved that Jasper was a jerk, that Rose was wonderful, that Jessica and Mike were good guys. But mostly the love and romance between Bella and Edward was such a delight.
lilylouise1302 chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Wow just looked at the 90 chapters u've done DEVOTED, power to u my friend could not do that...
Guest chapter 90 . 12/25/2014
MusicBringsMe2life I wish you can give this awesome story a sequal after the Summer Vacation Series of inspire me so much to write.I just love all your 't wait to read your books.
Guest chapter 87 . 12/25/2014
Super Dad To The Rescue!Yeah,I know that sounded bad like a little kid know what it in a sudductive now I'm dumb because I couldn't spell it what to just skip this review.
1,956 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »