Reviews for College and Cowboys
lilylouise1302 chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Wow just looked at the 90 chapters u've done DEVOTED, power to u my friend could not do that...
Guest chapter 90 . 12/25/2014
MusicBringsMe2life I wish you can give this awesome story a sequal after the Summer Vacation Series of inspire me so much to write.I just love all your 't wait to read your books.
Guest chapter 87 . 12/25/2014
Super Dad To The Rescue!Yeah,I know that sounded bad like a little kid know what it in a sudductive now I'm dumb because I couldn't spell it what to just skip this review.
Guest chapter 86 . 12/25/2014
EEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP!Christmas,babies,wedding,family,friends,love and laughter.
Guest chapter 83 . 12/25/2014
Awe!I wanna hold Mason pleaz.
Guest chapter 82 . 12/24/2014
Awe,MASON he sound so cute.I want a picture to see him so bad.
Call Me she-Ra chapter 79 . 12/24/2014
Haha bare belly sounds like beer
Call Me she-Ra chapter 71 . 12/23/2014
Aww Bella's prego.
Guest chapter 62 . 12/23/2014
Aww I can't wait till mason comes into the I already read it this is like my 8 time reading I wanna know how Edward will look like a farmer I can picture it in my head but I wanna see a real picture.
she-Ra chapter 62 . 12/22/2014
All this baby talk is making me sad.I'm not ready for a baby but I wanna hold one.
Guest chapter 57 . 12/22/2014
Aww,Bella and Edward and this story is truly I think of this story I don't know I get all warm are an amazing writer and keep up the good work.
Summer Vacation series is a spectaculer 't wait to read you books in the future.
Guest chapter 56 . 12/22/2014
Awwe Seth is so priceless.
Guest chapter 54 . 12/22/2014
I love this story so much.
Guest chapter 51 . 12/21/2014
Awe,Edward is so sweet and and supporting.
Guest chapter 47 . 12/21/2014
You know what I just noticed that in the Summer Vacation Series Bella can't have Edward looking at her when she is peeing or she can't pee and in this story Edward can't pee when Bella is looking at story has a lot of similarities as Summer Bella and Edward's love for each other,so breathtaking by the way and Jessica's and Bella's similar but so diffrent and any of this makes sence.
1,944 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »