Reviews for College and Cowboys
sherryola chapter 90 . 5/19
What a sweet sweet story! There are so many angsty troubled fics out there, and to read a true love story, with warmth and tenderness is a real treat. I loved that Jasper was a jerk, that Rose was wonderful, that Jessica and Mike were good guys. But mostly the love and romance between Bella and Edward was such a delight.
lilylouise1302 chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Wow just looked at the 90 chapters u've done DEVOTED, power to u my friend could not do that...
Guest chapter 90 . 12/25/2014
MusicBringsMe2life I wish you can give this awesome story a sequal after the Summer Vacation Series of inspire me so much to write.I just love all your 't wait to read your books.
Guest chapter 87 . 12/25/2014
Super Dad To The Rescue!Yeah,I know that sounded bad like a little kid know what it in a sudductive now I'm dumb because I couldn't spell it what to just skip this review.
Guest chapter 86 . 12/25/2014
EEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP!Christmas,babies,wedding,family,friends,love and laughter.
Guest chapter 83 . 12/25/2014
Awe!I wanna hold Mason pleaz.
Guest chapter 82 . 12/24/2014
Awe,MASON he sound so cute.I want a picture to see him so bad.
Call Me she-Ra chapter 79 . 12/24/2014
Haha bare belly sounds like beer
Call Me she-Ra chapter 71 . 12/23/2014
Aww Bella's prego.
Guest chapter 62 . 12/23/2014
Aww I can't wait till mason comes into the I already read it this is like my 8 time reading I wanna know how Edward will look like a farmer I can picture it in my head but I wanna see a real picture.
she-Ra chapter 62 . 12/22/2014
All this baby talk is making me sad.I'm not ready for a baby but I wanna hold one.
Guest chapter 57 . 12/22/2014
Aww,Bella and Edward and this story is truly I think of this story I don't know I get all warm are an amazing writer and keep up the good work.
Summer Vacation series is a spectaculer 't wait to read you books in the future.
Guest chapter 56 . 12/22/2014
Awwe Seth is so priceless.
Guest chapter 54 . 12/22/2014
I love this story so much.
Guest chapter 51 . 12/21/2014
Awe,Edward is so sweet and and supporting.
1,945 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »