Reviews for The Adventures of Mary Sue
infinityphoenix chapter 17 . 6/22/2011
Sorry, I'm too new to this stuff to really know what's overused and underused. Maybe I'll get back to you with a PM when I've had more time to read. Is that alright, or would you perfer that I just stay quiet?
infinityphoenix chapter 16 . 6/22/2011
Guilty as charged: I'm wayyyy to lazy to write up a bunch of my own OCs going off on their own special adventure. Still, I think it's fun to see someone else write your characters. And if it weren't fun for them, they shouldn't put a giant sign on their profile that says "Accepting OCs."
infinityphoenix chapter 15 . 6/22/2011
Oh dear God, my head hurts after reading that. Yeah, I can tell you tried hard: nobody can be that terrible unless they made an effort at it.
infinityphoenix chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
I think you're too self-concious. I'd give your OC at least an 8. Then again, I'm fairly new at this, so what would I know? Still, that was an honest opinion from a random reader. You should give yourself more credit.
infinityphoenix chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
That was sad. Poor Zach, his head must hurt so much after Alex broke the 4th wall on him.
infinityphoenix chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
The beginning of the story is usually difficult. I think the only thing harder than writing a satisfying beginning is writing a satisfying end.
infinityphoenix chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
I saw a bunch of pretty good pokemon in the under-used list. Make me wonder why they're under-used.
infinityphoenix chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
Hoorah for juvenile kleptomaniacs! (I think I spelled that right...)
infinityphoenix chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
I was bored, but I'm still alive... barely. I keep reading, though. You know what they say: if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger.
infinityphoenix chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
I was hoping the pseudo-legends would all release their attacks at once and this would end in another explosion.
infinityphoenix chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
Oh God, it was only a matter of time before the speshul powahs appeared...
infinityphoenix chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
Team Galactic really is evil: they create all these pokemorphs and release them onto ! Then the poor readers suffer at the hands of the pokemorph Sue! Curse you, Team Galactic!
infinityphoenix chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
Couldn't he have exploded in the end? You should end all of your chapters like the last one.
infinityphoenix chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
The perfect ending to their perfect little lives.
infinityphoenix chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
This is becoming a little sad to read. But I will forge on, because at the same time it's so interesting!
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »