Reviews for The Adventures of Mary Sue
EveChan170 chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Wow. I'm glad my OC's aren't like that. (Are they?) Even if one IS named Sakura. Sakura is kind of Sue-ish. (Oh no!) I wonder if my characters are Sues!

Bye-ni!
mystery umbreon chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
hmm... nice! could you send me some pokemon sue stories please? you know, just for the lolz, I am ''mystery umbreon'' my internet is just being weird now, also, you could make a chapter with the oh so dreaded pokemorph/hybrid sues, you know the lot ;)
mystery umbreon chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Cookie Krisp chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Lol, great chapter. God Sue's scare me. Speaking of scary, I just looked up and I was like, whoa, why is this classified as Horror/ Parody? ANd then I was like...OMG that's hilarious! And that is totally true! Mary Sues ARE terrifying! And then I had like a mini spaz attack cause I was laughing so hard...yeah. I'm weird like that. Don't let it scare you. I'm not as scary as a Mary Sue, so really don't worry.
ASDDDDDDDDddafdsf chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
This was really painful to write, wasn't it?

You have my sympathies.
Amulet Misty chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Wow, God Sue, that's new to me xD OMG two sues next time - yay!
DeeUmbra chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
XDXDXD Oh my god, I know this is meant to be a guide, but I was cracking up through the whole Mary-Sue one!

Just so you know, making your OC with blond curly hair doesn't make them a Mary-Sue. I'm a curly blond, and heck I know I'm not a Mary Sue, and nor is my character. I'm not sure if that was intended or not, but I do agree, it is a stereotype.

The Angsty Sue one was pretty interesting. I HATE Angsty Sues! I try to avoid them at all costs. I make my OC's have a pretty normal life, and try to avoid the unfortunate deaths and oh so magical limos that appear magically on time.

Anyways, keep writing! I love this!
Magikarpet chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
I agree with everywhere you're coming from. I just started a pokemon story with my own, made-up character.

Thank Arceus that I'm not making these mistakes. Your advice is good and I'll pay attention to it.

Also, do you see praying to the legendaries as over-dramatic. It's an original idea, but I think I've stretched the pok├ęphilosiphy pretty far.

What the heck; this is Fanfiction! I write the rules!
ASDDDDDDDDddafdsf chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
LOL. This story is classified as Horror XD
Amulet Misty chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Yay! Thanks for updating :) I don't mind being embarrassed, the advice will be worth it 8D
Ookami-Lover chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
funny chapter! can you make a chapter two for this story?
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Haha, as if someone could randomly be given Mews xD So this is what people mean by Mary Sues.. I never really knew what people meant by her...I hope my characters are not Mary Sues...damni it,they probably are o.e
Tamah chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I'm slightly suprised that no one skipped the author notes and posted a review saying 'update plox' :P Yet, anyway.

But yeah. You made some very valid points. I agree with the legendary starters/eevee starters. Eck, it gets annoying.

Now if only the Suethors would actually take advice. Oh, and use spell check. But that's another story.

Mary Sue should get a friend named like Sakura Mitsubishi or something XD
Magikarpet chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I agree. Never legendaries. (Or Eevee)

And if it weren't for the *** holes that moniter anime content, every girl would be raped within seconds.

I'm not talking about screaming and shoved against a tree rape.

I'm talking serious gun to the head, cigarett burn smiley faces, a bottle of whiskey, and lubed down with Walrein oil.
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21