Reviews for The Adventures of Mary Sue
Misfit mayhem chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
Words cannot describe how much I love this.
Theturtwiggirl chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
I have an oc who's starter is a zubat
FinnlandGirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Sounds like a Mary Sue alright :D does everything just perfectly and doesn't have any flaws. And is so beautiful and gorgeous that the sun will drop down from embarrassment.
K for Potassium chapter 21 . 9/20/2014
I thought Green was a guy?
?
Other than that, great chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/21/2014
I hope my OC's are okay!

Name: Silver (I know there is already a silver but I don't care, I didn't know there was a silver at the time)

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Short silver hair with a few black stripes, her hair is let loose with a few hair clips.

Clothes: Her P.J.s are rose red with leopard prints on them, at day she wears these green tracksuit leggings and a loose T-shirt.

Pokemon: Her starter was Jigglypuff (is that good? If not I can change) she is still journeying to get more pokemon.

Personalty: She is a friendly girl but she is pesamistic and scarcastic, she likes playing the victium to get out of trouble and can be quiet lazy sometimes.

I want to use Eevee for her team buts it to popular.

Name: Honey (Stupid name I know)

Eyes: Blue but a darker shade then silver's.

Hair: Her's is also short but a bit longer then Silver's, her hair color is a honey golden brown. She wears it in a ponytail

Clothes: She wears different things everyday so I can list them.

Pokemon: I still don't know, I am thinking of her team.

Personalty: She is a bit dim but happy go lucky, she can be bad choices though.

Name: Holly (Better name?)

Eyes: Leaf green

Hair: Short raven black hair

Clothes: She doesn't bother with clothes much so she wears a T-shirt and a tracksuit pants.

Pokemon: I am thinking of her starter being a dark type pokemon, any ideas? Should I get Eevee and elolve it into umbreon?

Personalty: She is Irritated very easily and she follows the rules a lot, she is also optamistic as well, if she doesn't think a rule is good she won't follow it. She has a fear of Thunder storms.

I hope they are okay!
Winxclubfan1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
*Makes Siren noises* MARY SUE ALERT! MARY SUE ALERT!
pokemonfangirl9 chapter 26 . 3/9/2014
Well...if everyone could write like this than we would have way more fanfics be a heck of a lot better. :)
But how the heck can anyone possibly remember all this stuff?
(I mean, the don't give character crazy name/apperance/backstory and the obvious no Mewtwo as starter most people should know, but wow thats a lot of info.)
What if the fic you are writi g is based on the game but has some events that do not always follow game? (Like character sneaks out at night in sapphire instead of saving the prof to get their starter) but the main events and all are from the game?
Oh, and who the heck are leaf and emrald and all that?
(I didn't read the manga cuz I find it boring)
What about like oc for main and oc for rivals instead?
(I only watched the anime, played some games, and even read a few of the books exept manga)
I actually like it when the character follows an anime/game layout and dosen't do things like get a non starter as a starter, and anthro pokemon are really awsome :3
Doctor Kay Strange chapter 26 . 1/18/2014
How would you put a Fakemon into your story?
FlameUser64 chapter 26 . 1/14/2014
Don't remember which chapter, but earlier you mentioned how dull it is when every trainer fic starts with them getting up in the morning. I myself have done this, and though I can't speak for others there's definitely method to my madness: Starting at the beginning of the day allows me to show a bit of my OC's everyday life before I throw him out of it. It helps add beginning-of-story characterisation for my character and his soon-to-be starter Pokémon. Plus, since the plot is kicked off by him running away from home, it's good to know what caused him to do that.
4477794 chapter 26 . 1/13/2014
At Marisol part I was like: "Nope. Nopenopenope. NOPE." With eyes frowning.

Also, thanks a bunch for making this! If you're going to do PMD and PR ones, go for it. Although I'll say do PMD first. They're somewhat more common in fanfiction, IMO.

-BlazingApollo/G.A.P.

Btw, does showing real name initial in stories count as selfie?
SDproductions chapter 26 . 1/13/2014
Oh, my god, this is so good.
I can't- my ribs-

Okay, I'm calm. Well, I don't need to say anything; it's that good.
What you should address? Well, along with what the others have already specified in regards to the ship war (I personally support VoiceMailShipping), the poor characterization in regards to guild members and the cliche Pokemon you see in PMD fics, another aspect of Pokemon Ranger fics you can comment on would be the OCs or OC stand-ins that frequently occur.
It's nice when it's well written, but, for the most part, they end up either making a Ron The Death Eater out of the person who does not fall into the main ship (typically Kellyn or Keith; I rarely see Rhythmi or Kate suffer anything), or diverge from canon so badly, you wouldn't see any of the original character in that incarnation.

Keep the great work up; you've just unlocked a new fan in me. SD
PikaBulbasaur chapter 26 . 1/13/2014
Great and informative chapter... as always!

I love this guide and am SUPER excited for your mystery dungeon chapter. Poke-centric stories are my favorite, yet there are almost no guides for them!
Suggestions for what you should address? Hmmm probably originality, almost all dungeon fics are replicas of the game. Not to mention most stories give the guild members no character development and center the story around heroxpartner romance. I ship this, yet the story has no plot!

Another major point, probably the biggest point,...these stories only have cliche pokemon for the protagonist and partner (and even villains), and almost all of them are humans who were once Pokemon! I'd like to see a MD story starring regular Pokemon from the MD world.

I'm not sure how you'd address these, but I'm just trying to help. Keep up the amazing work!

-PikaBulb :)
Max Saturday burns toasters chapter 26 . 1/13/2014
Here is something you can tackle, the shipping war between, Almiashipping, Vatonageshipping, and Icecastleshipping
aster-eu-lissee chapter 26 . 1/13/2014
I love this! This has taught me a lot! :)
Guest chapter 25 . 1/10/2014
Love this story! You should do a Ash gets betrayed chapter.
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »