Reviews for Crimson Heat
nighttheraven chapter 4 . 9/8
that was adorable
Deadly8rose123 chapter 4 . 8/11
WHERE IS THE TOP FAVORITE BUTTON!? THIS NEEDS TO BE ON MY TOP 5 FAVORITE STORIES AND STAY THERE FOREVER! Literally, got plenty of humor, and yaoi... Hehe... And kept them in the character format you had set for them which I loved greatly.
Izaya Orihara chapter 1 . 7/18
Guessing that the Neko (me) is in heat damnit why why why
YoloMicstuffins chapter 4 . 6/8
Lol special occasions XD
nhimyle8 chapter 3 . 3/28
Hahahahahh! This has sweet lemon in it but i can't help but laugh my butt off! this is so funny! best story ever!
ReishiColleen chapter 4 . 3/24
...oh izaya i can just kidnap you from shizu-chan and keep u for myself. xD.
thank you for this fic i am well entertained until the end! xDD
and innocent! kitty izaya is just so hngggggg- xDD
Haha cute!
THANKYOU GOD FROM HEAVEN ITSELF and i love the smilies and i think i can guess what "special occasions" were. ;)
Silver Wind 02 chapter 4 . 1/2
That was so cute and funny XD
ameranthus13 chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
Tumblr has brought me to this amazing Shizaya fic w
omg this was adorable, cute, hilarious and great!
Its like Izaya is a child, hell a kid could probably read this and be traumatized later cause it makes sense! (don't recommend that though XD
I loved your different em-smiley things they were so funny and I think I could see the facial futures of Izaya so much easier with them!
Keep up the awesome work, thanks for posting this AU…pretty diff. from what I usually read lol
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
very cute
much fun
very impressed by your emoticons!
Hajjie chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
I didn't just enjoy the smex. I loved it!
Though I want to read about Shiki and Abayashi.
Good au.
Moonfire14 chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Do me a favor and become a yaoi manga writer or something like that.
Moonfire14 chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
This was cute and funny. And I loved Izaya's innocence. The little faces were really cute too.
Yusuki chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
I WANT MOOOOORE! *starts complaining* But, that Vorana was a BTCH! I'm glad that Izaya attacked that bitch. She's TOTALLY not gonna be MY friend! ( ) But, you're a REALLY good writer! I 3 this! Imma favorite it and show it to my friends!